DIA is the only global organization dedicated to bringing health care product development professionals together in a neutral environment to improve health and well-being throughout the world. - See more at: http://www.diaglobal.org
At this moment we have an interesting opening as:
Administrative Assistant (100%)
The position is based in our office in Basel, Switzerland.
In this entry level position you provide comprehensive organizational support and coordinate varied and demanding administrative tasks to support conferences and learning solutions of DIA within EMEA region. Primary responsibility is to support the Project Managers, however this role also supports other functions on ad hoc basis.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Support the Project Managers in travel booking of the speakers
- Handle the administrative tasks within Conference planning (onsite and offsite as required)
- Preliminary checking of speaker expenses based on DIA's policies
Coordinating orders of office material and event supplies
- Create events within ERP system in consultation with the Project Managers
- To maintain events related physical files and folders in order
- Coordinating shipping of event materials
Perform such additional duties as may be required
Qualifications and Skills:
- Commercial education (e.g. KV) or equivalent education
Excellent oral and written English language skills is a must
- Prior experience of administrative tasks and/or similar field preferred
Good computer skills (MS Office)
Able to handle assignments/designated responsibilities independently
- Demonstrate customer service attitude
- Energetic, flexible and focussed on job delivery
Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
For these varied activities we turn to an open-minded and passionate personality who encourages participation, open communication and appreciates a dynamic environment.
If you are interested in this position please send us your application documents via email to:
Dineke de Jong, E-mail: Dineke.email@example.com .
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.
DIA Europe, Middle East & Africa
Ms Dineke de Jong
HR Business Partner
061 225 51 48