LafargeHolcim at a glance
As the new leader in the building materials industry, LafargeHolcim has the assets necessary to address the challenges of a new world. With a local presence in 90 countries, the most innovative cement, concrete, and aggregates solutions to meet our customers' needs, and a commitment to health, safety, and sustainability, we have the most efficient business model and the best performing operating models and teams.
HRIS Functional Specialist, Talent & Learning Management
In line with the Group strategy and Organisation & Human Resources (O&HR) vision and priorities and as a member of the Workday project team, the jobholder will participate in the implementation of the Workday application and interfaces to third party programs (especially SAP) in an effective and efficient manner to meet O&HR business needs. The jobholder will also be responsible for the planning and delivery of configuration, testing and training activities in the area of succession planning, performance management and learning management to drive system adoption by the business.
- The Functional Specialist is the individual who is - or will become - very familiar with LafargeHolcim HR business processes and systems.
- Describe current HR business processes and work with wider project team to simplify and improve business processes as well as standardising job, compensation, and organization set-up data
- Play a leading role in defining, scheduling, facilitating, and communicating during the global design workshops
- Develop functional specifications/design and process documentation including business process mapping and data definition and validation
- Work with Project Manager and Group-level SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to arrange the signoff of the design of the business processes, the configuration (build) and the testing deliverables (Note: the Group SMEs will be representing the Business Process Owners (BPOs) within HR).
- Work with Data Migration Analyst (internal) and the data migration consultants (from the external Implementation Partner) to help map and load data into Workday and LMS.
- Participate in the definition and execution of: key user training, system integration testing, and user acceptance testing (with external Implementation Partner support)
- Participate in the testing of the Workday interfaces (inbound and outbound) and configuration of pre-built interfaces between Workday and LMS (Note: LMS platform yet to be selected).
- Design, develop and test reports in the respective area (Talent Management/Succession Planning, Performance Management, Learning Management)
- Coordinate with BPOs and SMEs on design and review of functionalities for deployment
- Partner with System & Integration Manager on global configuration, build and test to deploy Workday and LMS functionalities
- Analyse issues related to configuration of business processes, condition rules and notifications
- Regression test Workday and LMS releases - create, update and execute test scripts and log cases with Workday and LMS.
- Manage and deliver annual global HR campaigns (e.g. talent reviews)
- Support on stakeholder alignment and communication with business users
- Coordinate with training team on delivery of related user guides and training materials
- Review requirements against current configurations and Workday & LMS functionality to identify gaps:
- Collect requirements from subject matter experts on a global basis
- Recommend proposed modifications to current configuration
- Document configuration and process requirements
- Implement configuration changes, supporting security and reporting within Workday/LMS
- Set up, maintain and update business data and condition rules
- Develop testing model, organize for testing and resolution of errors
- Support in data accuracy review and coordination with users
- Engage with users for regular feedback regarding the new system/tool
- University degree, preferably in Information Technology or Human Resources.
- Workday/LMS certification and/or formal training is a plus.
- Notable experience in the HR function in an operations capacity is a strong pre-requisite
- Knowledgeable of key HR processes particularly in the area of talent management (succession planning, assessment, high potential management), performance management (including individual development planning) and learning management.
- Strong inclination and interest in HR and digital technology
- Good knowledge of Workday and LMS SaaS solutions, and a basic knowledge of SAP HCM
- Fluent in English, professional level of French/German is a plus
The ideal candidate should be highly result and customer oriented, resilient and tenacious with a propensity to preserve. Furthermore she / he should have excellent communication skills on different management levels, problem identification and solving skills and the ability to work in ambiguous situations. The candidate must also be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
Interested? Apply now at www.lafargeholcim.com/careers. Please hand in your CV, a motivation letter and all relevant documents with
information of the application source.