eCommerce Project Leader 100% (f/m)
Swatch is a leading Swiss watch maker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. The brand philosophy is based on color, movement, lightness and transparency, which can be seen in every Swatch product and project. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports and art.
In this position, you are responsible for eCommerce Operations, including handling the markets' requests and managing the online store's merchandising, maintaining coherence with the main collection launches and marketing focuses. You train the e-Commerce local teams for the management of the site and provide daily support regarding the online store's content optimization.
Furthermore, you take care of the following tasks:
- Drive and optimize Flik Flak online sales activities on the Swatch eCommerce.
- Masterdata quality optimization and usage
- Management of the FAQ system and optimization of the content
- Development of innovative online sales concepts with external partners
- Strong communication with internal departments for special project implementation
- Identify opportunities for the improvement of the customer experience on the site
- Being able to act as a project and digital marketing all-rounder
To be successful in this position you must demonstrate excellent planning, organizational and time management skills and the ability to work with competing priorities. Team player with good communication and negotiation skills, you possess the capacity to work independently and are capable of working in a fast moving, ever changing environments.
- Academic degree in marketing, sales or business in the FMCG industry
- Experience managing content in a CMS (Magento, Demandware) and basic Knowledge of Html
- Experience in the management of complex and multinational projects
- Strong understanding of the customer centric approach
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and other productivity application (visio)
- Good knowledge of graphic design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc...)
- Basic knowledge of Digital marketing methods
- Understanding of IT and supply chain related topics
Fluent in English (mandatory), French and/or German is a plus
2500 Biel 4
If you feel this challenging opportunity meets your expectations, click on the APPLY link to apply online.