Social Media Digital Analyst
MSD is one of the world's leading healthcare companies, with its headquarters in the USA. In Switzerland, MSD is one of the most important pharmaceutical research companies. From the base at Lucerne they serve the Swiss healthcare market and support more than 70 subsidiaries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Brazil, India and China.
As preferred Supplier from MSD International GmbH, we are looking for a
Social Media Digital Analyst Europe (start as soon as possible for 9 month)
- Ability to conduct social media listening, generate reports, and translate it to address stakeholder needs and objectives
- Develop data and statistics captured from Command Center operations into actionable insights and recommendations
- Understand business needs, and design appropriate reporting and analytic solutions on a quarterly, monthly or ad hoc basis.
- Monitor and analyze channel and content performance during and post-launch sharing insights across teams.
- Work closely with team to create data driven recommendations for launching and optimizing social media channels.
- Generate in-depth analysis for paid campaigns and understand how to align paid, earned and owned activities to tell a story
- Manage the Command Center analytics framework in partnership with key stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Be responsible for KPI tracking and measurement matrix across Command Center operations
- Identify areas of operation that require processes and note process improvements where appropriate
- Ensure corporate level consistency across various reporting metrics
- Create effective presentations for business leaders, with focus on impact and recommendations.
- Bachelor Degree required
- 4-5 years of experience in the related fields: Social Media Listening; Social Media research; Data Analytics
- Strong data interpretation and communications skills; proven ability to summarize and present complex findings clearly and concisely to various management levels.
- Hands on experience in using social media monitoring tools (Radian6, transferable skills from other platforms like Brandtology, Socialbaker, Hootsuite, SM2)
- Understand current and emerging social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat...) and their usage from a consumer and business perspective
- Passionate about social media, web technologies and content strategy. Bring new and innovative ideas to improve the web presence.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; able to engage with and influence decision markers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Advanced skills in Excel & Powerpoint
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Great team player
- Healthcare or pharmaceutical industry experience strongly preferred
- Other languages preferred eg French, Spanish or German
I am looking forward to receive your complete application documentation. Please send to: simone.odermatt(at)kellyservices.ch