- Improve the quality of our e-commerce service by evaluating shopping search results to identify areas of concern and interest.
- Cooperate with engineering teams to improve data quality.
- Develop and share practices for data quality investigation and analysis.
Shopping Policy Analyst - Italian (m/w)
- University degree or being currently enrolled in university.
- Excellent web research and analytical skills are a must.
- Capabilities in performing daily routine jobs.
- Interest in online shopping and e-commerce is a plus.
- Relevant experience as a quality operations analyst is preferred.
- Comfortable with Google productivity tools and basic SQL skills (or willingness / ability to build them)
- Full proficiency of Italian and English language
- Knowledge of the Italian cultural context (in particular of any web or e-commerce related trends) will be a plus.
The role is offered through Spring Professional IT with on a temporary work basis. We offer you a nice challenge at one of the most exciting companies in the world. Our client has been identified multiple times as Fortune Magazine's #1 Best Place to Work and as the most powerful brand in the world. Our client has also been named as the most visited website on the Internet. A nice chance also for young professionals. Don't miss it! Next to a fix salary you will gain from nice fringe benefits offered by our client. Duration: 3 months with possibility for the extension. About Spring Professional
Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group, the world's leading provider of human resources solutions. We specialise in the professional recruitment and placement of qualified professionals and middle and senior management specialists in the fields of science, IT, engineering, health care and key corporate positions.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch Your contact
Mrs Katarzyna Krajewska, Key Account Consultant, looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 58 233 4580 or eMail
You can apply directly online, by eMail
, or by post sent to the following address:
Spring Professional Information Technology
Mrs Katarzyna Krajewska
Please mention reference in your application.