1. DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
It is JobCloud AG's declared objective to offer services which you can use with the greatest degree of anonymity possible. We require personal data only as far as is absolutely necessary for the rendering of the requested services and allow you to choose how the personal data you submit is used and by whom it is viewed. We guarantee confidential treatment of all the personal data entrusted to us and we assure you that your data is collected with great care, handled with the strictest confidentiality and used only for the specific purpose for which it was collected. We comply with the applicable legal requirements and the following basic principles of data processing. By submitting your personal data on the web sites of JobCloud AG, you expressly agree that your personal data will be handled in accordance with these basic principles.
2. DATA COLLECTION AND STORAGE
2.1 Data submission
Any data entrusted to us are stored in the database of JobCloud AG, are handled with the strictest confidentiality and are not forwarded to third parties, except in cases pursuant to article 7 herein.
2.2 Registration of Job Seekers
As a Job Seeker you may register your profile on the web sites of JobCloud AG. You yourself determine what personal data you enter into the profile. For registration purposes, an email address must be submitted. An invoice address must be submitted for paid services.
The scope of the personal data required for use of a service and the manner in which it is handled are set out in the description of the corresponding service on the web sites of JobCloud AG.
2.3 Ad Placers
When opening a new Ad Account, Recruiters and Employment Agencies (hereinafter "Ad Placers") must include all the necessary information for invoicing and the management of their Client relationship with JobCloud AG. Three-level access information (consisting of the Client number, username and password) provides the Ad Placer with secure access to the management of its job announcements. Any and all data generated by the Ad Placer during the Client relationship are stored in the database of JobCloud AG for an indefinite period to facilitate a reactivation of the business relationship at a later time. If the Client data remain unused over a long period, JobCloud AG reserves the right to delete such data.
2.4 Storage of access data
Cookies are small text files which the web browser places in a designated directory of the user's system. Both persistent cookies and session cookies are used. Persistent cookies, for example, enable automatic login if the user gives its express consent upon registering. Session cookies, for example, store the language code selected by the user or the login data used in a visitor session on the web site. Cookies enable us to collect data on how our offers are used (for example on the job ads clicked on during a session). This enables us to improve the quality and the relevance of the search results generated for registered users who authorize cookies. By configuring their browser accordingly, users have the possibility at all times to disable the acceptance of cookies or of receiving a warning before each acceptance of a cookie and thus of determining whether or not they accept the cookie concerned. The services of JobCloud AG can generally be used also without the acceptance of cookies. However, the use of certain functionalities can be limited if cookies are disabled.
Upon accessing our web sites, furthermore, general access data is stored in a log file for statistical purposes. This concerns in particular:
- IP address
- Date and time of access
- Name of the file viewed
- Access status (OK, partial content, document not found, etc.)
- Page on which the access was made
- Top-Level-Domain (*.ch, *.fr, *.com etc.)
- Web browser used
- Operating system used
JobCloud AG processes such data anonymously to ascertain for example the days on which there is the most web site activity. No person-related evaluation of the log files is carried out.
Access to our web sites is further measured externally by NET-Metrix AG as part of the NET-Metrix Audit and certified on a monthly basis. These certified access data are used by JobCloud AG as evidence of its reach in marketing and sales. Likewise, the NET-Metrix Audit does not comprise a person-related evaluation of data. You can find more detailed information on the NET-Metrix Audit at http://www.net-metrix.ch/.
3.FURTHER PURPOSES OF USE
Apart from the use for purposes of furnishing the services that you consume from us, we use your data for the following related purposes:
- Marketing: We reserve the right to use your data for marketing purposes within the frame permitted by the law in the following instances:
- If you establish a user account we may use your contact information to send you information on similar job related products and services. You may receive newletters by E-mail periodically. You will always have the choice to opt-out from receiving such E-mails or to unsubscribe to the distribution list by clicking on the link "unsubscribe" contained in each newsletter.
- Based on the information furnished to us by you, you may be provided with individual offers on the JobCloud web sites, in mobile apps or on other websites as well as on sites of social media. This may include offers that you can find directly on jobs.ch, or products and services of third parties that may be of interest to you.
- Other communication: Depending on the the contact information furnished to us by you, we may contact you by E-mail, mail, telephone or SMS for the following reasons:
- In order to respond to or to deal with your inquiries.
- In order to send you a questionnaire or an evaluation form for our services based on your experience with the web sites of JobCloud AG.
- Market research: Occasionally we ask our customers to participate in market research. All additional personal data in connection with such market research will be used only with your consent.
- Discover and prevent fraud: Your personal data may be used to discover or prevent fraud or illegal or illicit conduct.
- Improvement of our services: We use personal data for analytical purposes to improve our services, to enhance the user friendliness, the functionality and the quality of our online job services.
4. DATA SECURITY
JobCloud AG installs technical and organizational security measures to protect the managed data in accordance with current technology against accidental or intentional manipulations, loss, destruction or against unauthorized access. The security measures are continuously improved with developments in technology. JobCloud AG assumes no liability however for the loss of data or knowledge and use thereof by unauthorized third parties.
5. PAYMENT THROUGH YELLOWPAY
JobCloud AG offers various paid products and services to its Clients. Depending on the type of offer, JobCloud AG offers the option to pay by invoice, credit card or Postcard. Payment by credit card or Postcard is carried out through the online payment system of Postfinance, Yellowpay. Personal data and payment data (credit card or Postcard numbers) are in such case processed directly through Yellowpay. JobCloud AG does not view or store its Clients' payment data. Yellowpay advises JobCloud AG electronically of the payment status so that JobCloud AG can perform delivery of products or activate the service purchased by the Client. The storage or processing of personal and payment data by Yellowpay resp. Postfinance is subject to the corresponding data protection provisions of Postfinance, which you can find at http://www.postfinance.ch. We request that you consult these before using this payment option.
6. THIRD PARTY OFFERS
JobCloud AG also displays on its web sites third party offers and/or creates links to third party offers or web sites. JobCloud AG accepts no liability for the collection and processing of personal data by third parties. The corresponding data protection provisions of third party offerors shall apply.
7. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES BY JOBCLOUD AG
- Third party providers engaged by us: We sometimes use offers of third party providers such as data processors to process your data on our behalf. This in order to process payments, to distribute marketing material or for analytical customer services. These data processors are bound to secrecy and they are prohibited from using your data for their own purposes or for any other purposes.
- Third party providers engaged by you: If you access third party services such as social media through our web sites or before visiting our web sites, we may from time to time receive data such as user name, password or other data, that these service providers make available to us in order to improve and individually adapt the use of our web sites. The data that we may collect from your account with a social media network, may depend from the privacy settings that you entered on the relevant platform; we therefore recommend that you check the privacy policies and practices of these platforms.
8. JOBCLOUD ON MOBILE DEVICES
We offer, without additional cost, apps for various mobile devices and for that purpose we use a version of our regular web site that has been adapted to mobile devices. These apps and mobile web sites collect and process your personal data in a very similar manner as our regular web site. Provided you have given us your consent, we send you push messages with information on your job search.
9. AMENDMENT/DELETION OF DATA
Each Client can delete its profile or job ad itself. The deletion of Client data can also be requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information contained in the profile of the Job Seeker or inserted job ads can be changed exclusively by the Client concerned.
10. RIGHT TO INFORMATION
Zurich, December 2015