Account Executive Global Clients
Head of Global Client and Broker Management
We are a pure-play reinsurer, focusing on supporting our clients’ success. True partnerships with global clients and brokers are an integral part of PartnerRe’s strategy. Partnership means for us long-term stability for our clients and delivering promises. Our aim is to consistently continue our strategy, and communicate a uniform message to our clients and brokers in all interactions. We are passionate about finding solutions for our clients, and are the go-to partner for risk challenges of all kinds.
As a successful Account Executive you ensure PartnerRe’s best position with its global clients and brokers. You take time to listen to the needs and demands they face, and review how to best serve them. As a resourceful discussion partner you articulate the value of our solutions and long-term partnership. With your in-depth understanding of our clients’ business, strategy, underwriting approach and the related exposures you convince them of our solutions. Thanks to your expertise, network and influence, we move quicker than our competitors, engage earlier, deliver more insight, and create real value and impact for our clients.
You make best use of our capabilities and create a maximum overlap between clients’ expectations and PartnerRe’s interests. As a consequence we are a stable partner for our clients on their journey to success.
Area of responsibilities
- Initiate analyses on clients’ financial situation, evaluate their strategy and understand their buying motivation
- Derive hypotheses for business development by connecting the dots
- Develop convincing sales strategies and messages
- Prepare and deliver high quality pitches to clients/brokers
- Lead the negotiations and execution of complex deals
- Create a strong bond with the decision makers within the client and broker organisation to influence decisions in our interest
- Active portfolio management to optimise return for PartnerRe while maintaining high relevance for our clients
- Coordinate and lead complex client/deal teams across multiple locations
- Well-rounded personality with a strong business sense
- Promoter of change by establishing new ways of thinking in working with clients
- Well-developed leadership qualities to motivate team members, set clear goals and lead laterally
- Demonstrated ability in communicating effectively with cross functional stakeholders at different levels
- Engaging personality that pursuades stakeholders not only due to excellent analytical capabilities, but was well by understanding their needs and delivering solutions that create buy-in
- Superior reinsurance knowledge and familiarity with structured products
- Willingness and ability to work to tight deadlines with an high degree of accuracy and a collaborative attitude; flexible and adaptive team player
- Excellent negotiation skills with a high level of creativity, and ability to articulate the value of our solutions to our clients/brokers
- Fluency in English is required, other languages a plus