2 Information broker job offers
Sr. Total Rewards Analyst EMEA
Sr. Total Rewards Analyst EMEA
More about the role
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
As a Sr. Compenstion Benefits Analyst EMEA you will analyze, design, implement, and maintain an efficient administration of international compensation & benefit programs.
You will support Align Technology’s HR and business areas with consulting advice, analysis, program administration, and e.g. will maintain and extend relationships with market data providers such as Radford, Aon, Mercer and e.g. Align’s global insurance broker. In addition to these activities, you will support Align’s expansion in the region by providing advice, guidance and e.g. implementing and/or enhancing regional employee benefits in partnership with local management.
You will be a member of the regional Compensation & Benefits team and report to the Director, Compensation & Benefits EMEA.
In this role, you will…
- Perform market analyses and conduct job evaluations based on job creation or reclassification requests. In consideration of business input, internal equity and external data, recommend appropriate job grade, incentive eligibility and e.g. job title.
- Establish, extend and maintain relationships with market data providers and participates in annual country specific salary, benefit and e.g. salary increase surveys.
- Perform advanced cost analyses and modeling including equity/market adjustment, compa-ratio, salary structure, and other analyses as necessary.
- Own and maintain regional salary market data through various (excel/provider specific) databases; e.g. conduct job matching/pricing activities, administer outcome, and provide annual country specific input for salary range re-definition.
- Own, update and maintain country specific benefits data in partnership with Align’s global insurance broker. Identify opportunities for harmonization and cost reductions and conduct related benchmarking activities upon request.
- Create education, communication, and materials that are consistent across LOB’s and geographies, yet local relevant. Conduct training on compensation & benefits fundamentals and remain abreast of compensation & benefits trends, developments, and applicable legislation.
- Lead annual regional Compensation planning process; work closely with HRIS preparing for going live, manage all related communication, partner/help out compensation planners and HR business partners during process when needed, and assist in presenting outcome to senior management prior to obtaining Corporate approval.
- Manage Align’s EMEA wide company car policy in all its aspects; key contact for regional HR and regional company car vendor, monitors developments, and ensures ongoing competitiveness.
- Manage C&B vendors; key contact for market data providers, insurers and/or local brokers
- Run monthly C&B metrics for management reporting purposes as needed.
- Assist department head in any other project/activity when requested.
In this role, you’ll need …
- University degree in Business Administration
- 6+ years’ international compensation & benefits experience preferably gained in a U.S. multinational or international company.
- Demonstrated knowledge of compensation concepts, practices and procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge of (international) benefits practices and administration
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Perfect oral and writing skills in English
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and influencing skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our Applicant Privacy Policies for additional information.
Global Diversity Statement:
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.