Alzheimer's Disease Ecosystem Manager -Western CH region
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Banded position P1-P3
As Alzheimer's Disease Ecosystem Manager (AEM) you are the interface between our key customers in the Alzheimer's therapeutic area and all relevant functions and management at Lilly. You act in both directions at eye level and improve patient care together with our customers through innovative and creative approaches. You work in a strong cross-functional team and steer the planning and execution of the activities in the Alzheimer's accounts.
- Map and design the ecosystem in the field of Alzheimer's disease (focus on key accounts, their diagnostic environment, and the referring network around them).
- Map and document the ecosystems for diagnosis and therapy in AD in terms of patient flow (from patient identification to therapy monitoring) (e.g. stakeholders diagnosis & therapy, capabilities and capacity for CSF, PET and MRI, referral networks incl. hospitals, office-based specialists and primary care physicians).
- Design of diagnostic algorithms, therapy pathways and protocols for patient flow in key accounts including referral pathways (for diagnostics including topics such as case history, cognition measurement, MRI, CSF and PET; for therapy including topics such as infusion capacity and monitoring).
- If there are shortages in infusion capacity: support HCPs to find viable solutions and collaborate with providers to develop local solutions and services.
Partnership development and management.
- Responsible for local partnerships if needed to improve the respective ecosystem (for diagnostics, e.g., with providers in PET tracer, blood diagnostics, and CSF, including laboratory).
PET tracer: strategy and logistics
- Identify and resolve tracer supply issues at key centers (with local nuclear medicine and neuroradiologists).
- Adapt Lilly's IBU tracer sales strategy to local conditions (if commercially launched).
- Establish and grow sustainable and resilient relationships with key organized customers in a therapeutic area.
- Ensure optimal use of Lilly products in the Alzheimer's therapy area and proactively identify and implement opportunities to increase usage.
- Structured identification of customer needs and bring customer insights and corresponding value solutions into customer planning and strategy development.
- Work closely with customers individually to develop innovative projects and value-added programs that combine customer needs, patient care improvement and Lilly's strategic interests in this therapeutic area.
- Design value-added programs in a scalable way and roll them out in the Key Account Management organization.
- Establish and exemplify a cross-functional mindset in the account team.
- Responsible for leading, coordinating and executing the account planning process with the cross-functional account team for the Alzheimer's portfolio, consisting of colleagues with direct customer contact in Sales and Medical and all relevant inside sales functions, including senior management.
- Scheduling, preparation, and execution of account reviews with management and senior management stakeholders.
- Analysis and evaluation of all account relevant data and derivation of strategic conclusions and action instructions.
- Ensure execution of planned actions in the Account Plan through effective leadership without authority to issue directives.
- Ownership for the use of the account management tool.
- Good understanding of developments in the healthcare market and healthcare policy and their impact on customers.
- Deep understanding of structures and processes in the therapeutic area of neurology/Alzheimer's disease, with special focus on hospitals, medical care centers and network structures.
- Deep understanding of processes and interrelationships in complex client structures that influence drug utilization decisions.
- Confidence in dealing and communicating at senior management level internally as well as externally.
- Strong business acumen and results orientation with a high degree of initiative, perseverance, and positive mindset.
- Strong ability to holistically penetrate and structure complex organized structures and personnel interrelationships.
- Strong analytical skills with strong problem-solving abilities
- Superior ability to navigate and successfully implement complex projects through coordination processes with internal stakeholders.
- Strong lateral leadership skills and ability to engage cross-functional team members including other KAM functions toward a common goal.
- Strongly developed strategic mindset to analyze customer needs and derive conclusions.
- High level of creativity to translate customer insights into value-added programs and solution approaches that align the customer's needs and Lilly's strategic interests in the therapeutic area.
- Outstandingly positive work attitude, open to change and enjoys new challenges.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a key account management role in the pharmaceutical or biomedical or medical device industry with responsibility for hospitals and other organized customer groups or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability for successful lateral leadership of cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to successfully manage large projects with internal stakeholders and customers from planning to implementation.
- Master’s degree/Diploma in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant fields.
- French & English; German a plus.
- Swiss-French speaking region, based on Top accounts distribution.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Explore Location Close the popup Apply Now Save job JOB DESCRIPTION