29 Information Broker Jobs in der Region Zürich / Schaffhausen
Internship, Digital B2B Business Analyst, 50%-80%
Internship, Digital B2B Business Analyst, 50%-80%
Interested in working in a stimulating and challenging international environment? Joining an agile new technology team? Driving a compelling digitalization and automation strategy with focus on lifting the B2B digital experience in commercial international insurance to the next level?
When joining our Digital & New Technology team at Commercial Insurance, International Programs IT, you will have the opportunity to follow your passion in creating market facing digital enablers working in close collaboration with our global, multinational customers, insurance brokers and network partners. Working in partnerships and co-design are native to our way of working and collaborating across our group and the commercial insurance ecosystem.
As a Technical Digital B2B Business Analyst, you will be part of an international team, supporting a broad spectrum of initiatives including opportunity scouting, incubation, project delivery as well as operation and maintenance of digital B2B solutions. You’ll be exposed to shaping value add solutions, with tangible business impact by leveraging relevant emerging technologies including RPA, AI, BI and development technology stack.
What you will do
As a Technical Digital B2B Business Analyst your main accountabilities will involve:
- Creating awareness of emerging technology and a better understanding of ‘the art of the possible’
- Facilitation of ideation and incubation sessions, defining enabling opportunity long lists
- Collaboration with business & technology experts developing conceptual solution options
- Contributing to technical solution options design
- Engaging with various business and customer stakeholders as well as technology teams to design a solution that fits their needs
- Gathering of technical business requirements, creating user stories and producing requirement specifications
- Identify requirements about the implementation of new APIs, support customers and partners in the implementation to make the best usage of the data provided
- Supporting technical knowledge building, change management and training activities
- Participating in production support & maintenance activities, including incident triaging & analysis; supporting problem root cause analysis
- Working location in Zürich
What you will bring
As a Technical Digital B2B Business Analyst your skills and experience will ideally include:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree preferably in the area of IT, business information or equivalent
- Knowledge on APIs, JSON and Data Modeling are expected
- Knowledge of (commercial) insurance, ideally of market facing processes is of advantage
- Balanced mix of business acumen as well as affinity to technology and systems
- Effective facilitation and adaptive communication with a broad spectrum of stakeholders
- Experience in agile delivery methods; scrum master or product owner certification is of advantage
- Experience in incident management, application support and maintenance is an advantage
- Working experience in multi-vendor, virtual and multi-cultural teams
- Advanced English language skills, orally and in writing; other language skills are of advantage
We look forward to receiving your online application.
Zurich wants to attract the best talent and we acknowledge that talents might not always be available full-time. At Zurich we will consider requests for flexible working. Many of our employees work flexibly in a variety of ways. Please talk to us during the interview about the flexibility you may need.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich does not accept any applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees.
Are you interested in working for a company that values its people and put's its customers and employees at the heart of everything we do? Are you looking for growth opportunities beyond simply a career? Then Zurich could be just the place for you!
Our people are the heart & soul of Zurich. Together we are committed to delivering on our purpose - Let’s Create a Brighter Future Together!
Our ambition is to become one of the most responsible and impactful businesses in the world. To get there we hire and develop the best talent available. With Zurich, you can expect to work on challenges that will help you grow and to collaborate with a diverse and inclusive global team.
People are Zurich’s most important asset. Their varied skills, perspectives and experiences drive innovation. And they reflect the breadth and diversity of our customers, suppliers, communities and investors around the world. We are committed to attracting and retaining talented individuals from a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Zurich does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sex, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Primary Location: CH - Zürich
- Remote working: No
- Schedule: Part Time
- Recruiter name: Christopher Parkinson
- Closing date: