Head of Central Operations (m/f/d)
PureGym AGVolketswil, Schweiz
Veröffentlicht:29 August 2022
Head of Central Operations (m/f/d)
As part of the he PureGym Group, we are the 2nd largest operator of gyms in Europe. With over 500 gyms across the Group Estate, the Group’s footprint currently reaches from the UK to the USA, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Switzerland and Denmark.
We are an enthusiastic bunch of people driven by our boundless passion to help make a difference to people’s health and happiness. We are here to Inspire a Healthier World, one member, one visit at a time.
Our scale gives you the opportunity to grow and to accelerate your career, and our unique ‘Everybody Welcome’ approach provides a friendly and welcoming environment where you are valued. At PureGym you can make a real difference to our business, our members and our communities.
Due to our strong growth, we are now looking for a Head of Central Operations (m/f/d) on a 100% basis for our Swiss headquarters in the greater Zurich area.
What you can expect from us:
- You take overall responsibility for our operating model at PureGym Swiss
- You initiate tactical actions when market risks arise
- You have overall responsibility for our health and safety processes and group reporting
- You will develop and implement a strategy for the cross-studio implementation of our Live Group Fitness offering
- You will be responsible for the roll out of our 24/7 studio-wide opening hours, including CCTV
- You will be responsible for the commercial cohesion between unstaffed shifts, off-peak times and our Live Group Fitness offering
- You will support the department managers with process streamlining and increasing the efficiency of processes and implement best practices in doing so
- You will take on the role of operations manager for cross-functional project collaborations when required
- You are responsible for the equipment in our studios, its renewal as well as for the use and allocation of our studio space including group training rooms
- You will be responsible for communication between our head office and Gym Operations
- You will ensure the smooth running of our central operations in the French-speaking areas of Switzerland
- You are responsible for the implementation of new openings and renovation work
- You ensure successful member acquisition in our newly opened studios
- You are the main point of contact with our Swiss contractual partners such as suppliers and (IT) service providers
- You ensure correct reporting and transparency in the entire fitness studio operation
- You will connect tasks and operational usage - scoping and posting
- You check the potential of a personal trainer offer in our Swiss studios and implement it if necessary, including banding and communication
- You support our property department in preparing investment proposals for the group committee and in monitoring the ROCE for approved projects
- You will support the Swiss Finance Director and the Managing Director on an ad-hoc basis as required
What you ideally bring with you:
- You have a degree or relevant training in business administration and/or project management
- You have at least 5 years of experience in retail and operations on a senior level
- You are fluent in English and ideally German, French would be a plus
- You have excellent strategic, analytical and conceptual skills
- You have a hands on attitude and an excellent work ethic
- You have an understanding of the importance of compliance and proactive interpretation of guidelines
- You are motivated and enthused by difficulty & challenge, coupled with a strong team focus
- You can demonstrate the potential to take on a range of other projects and activities as they grow and develop in the role
- You have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines with demonstrable organisational skills
- You are resilient and passionate about your role
What we offer you:
- We guarantee a competitive salary
- We offer exciting development and co-design opportunities in a strongly growing area of an international group of companies
- We are a young, international and dynamic team with a "can-do attitude"
- We have a modern office in the greater Zurich area
- We offer flexible working hours and home office options
- We offer a variety of employee benefits such as free training in all fitness studios or discounts on our product range
- We grant 25 days holiday on a 100% basis
Apply now and become part of the PureGym family. Together, let's give more people the opportunity to live a healthier life!