Veröffentlicht:30 Januar 2023
Senior Account Executive
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
In Switzerland, Aon is represented by Aon Reinsurance Solutions, Aon Wealth Solutions and Aon Commercial Risk Health & Affinity. The company has around 350 employees in its offices in Basel, Locarno, Neuchâtel, Nyon, Wollerau and Zurich.
In order to strengthen our team in Nyon we are looking for a Senior Account Executive.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
- Insurance Federal diploma and/ or University graduated and Finma registered
- Past Broker experience as Account Executive for larger Domestic and/or Multinational clients (3+ years,)
- Good negotiation skills with Insurers and know-how in tender reports set up
- Strategic business development skills (expanding existing client's portfolio in cross selling and with new clients)
- Well organized and structured way of working
- Ability to communicate at C- level
- Well-connected in various economic communities in Switzerland is a plus
- Fluent in French, very good level in English, German is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Analytic mind, details and results oriented
- Autonomous client's portfolio management, ensuring its profitability and growth, through a client service team which understands client's needs, service delivery methods, and the economic framework relevant to services delivered.
- Cultivating relationships with executive client decision-makers in the client organization as well as with day-to-day client contacts. Facilitates critical relationships between clients, Aon's experts' teams and insurers
- Customer care for all lines of business (Clients advisory on coverage concept and skills, monitoring renewal timelines, deadlines, etc.)
- Developing Risk Management and consulting on coverage concepts with clients
- Developing coverage concepts and implementing the corresponding solutions with specialist brokers
- Claims follow up in coordination with Aon Claims department.
- Management and update of internal information systems necessary to manage the insurance portfolio
- Expanding business relationships with existing clients and new clients
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours, autonomy, home office solutions
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic international environment
- Pleasant working environment with attractive working conditions
- Good opportunities for professional and personal development
At Aon, we provide equal opportunity to all employees and job seekers, regardless of gender, ethnicity, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, etc. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
We drive and promote inclusiveness, building an environment where everyone has opportunities for growth and development.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that we are looking for a person whose profile match the requirements mentioned in the advert. Therefore, we will only answer to candidates who fully match these criteria.
Select Work-style (delete as appropriate):
Avenue Edouard-Dubois 20 2000 Neuchâtel