Veröffentlicht:01 Dezember 2022
We are looking for an Application Manager with solid experience in Backend development, using Java, REST interfaces, Kubernetes and CI/CD pipelines. You will be working in a DevOps team to contribute to the architecture and further development of the application.
About our client
Our client is one of the leading international financial institutions. This position will be based in Zurich, Switzerland.
This is a contracting role until the end of 2023 with the potential to extend thereafter.
Duties and responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
* Architecture design and development of the application, in a DevOps environment and team.
* Taking ownership of the application
* Updating documents with code, configuration and application.
* Lead team that will assist and support application
Skills & Qualifications
* Proficient in Java Backend programming, REST interfaces
* Expert knowledge of Kubernetes and CI/CD pipleline
* Strong knowledge and experience with Kafka
* Architecture experience working with Solution Design, Security Concept, Interface Spec, or others
What's on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International, multi-cultural environment
If you enjoy working in a DevOps environment in the financial industry and enjoy leading a team, please reach out to Saron Erasmus.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA