Master Data Specialist (f/m/d)
Celonic is a privately owned Contract Development Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with state-of-the-art sites located in Basel (Switzerland headquarters) and Heidelberg, Germany.
Celonic provides comprehensive GMP development and manufacturing services for New Biological Entities (NBEs) and Biosimilars, as well as Cell & Gene Therapy associated services worldwide. Our portfolio includes the development of cell lines, production processes, as well as non-GMP and GMP manufacturing of biopharmaceutical drug substances and drug products.
Celonic offers a dynamic, forward-looking environment. Currently, we have over 500 highly qualified employees working at our sites, and we are looking to bring new people that wish to innovate and excel in their chosen fields.
To support our SCM-Team at our Basel site, we are looking for a Master Data Specialist (f/m/d)
Your area of responsibility:
Your skills & qualification:
- Generation and maintenance of material master data in SAP B1
- Continuous development of the master data process
- Supporting other departments as an expert in the areas of material master data, material classification, product structures
- Classification and categorisation of materials
- Participating in and leading projects in the area of master data management and SCM
- Design and implementation of training for all users and departments
- Technical education background University degree or equivalent (e.g. laboratory technician)
- 1-3 years of experience in the field of master data management
- Good knowledge of ERP systems (preferably SAP B1)
- A structured, precise and efficient way of working
- Highly service and customer-orientated,
- Enthusiastic, interested, communicative and loyal team player
- Fluent in German and good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
What we offer:
Why Celonic? - We offer:
Do we have your attention? We look forward to receiving your application!Please complete our application form with the relevant documents, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations
- Permanent position, full-time.
- Flexible working hours.
- Responsible and interesting tasks in a forward-looking company.
- Professional development opportunities based on individual potential.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas.
- Attractive company fitness program.
- Collegial working environment built on respect as well as strong team spirit.