SonarSource SAGeneva 15
Veröffentlicht:05 Dezember 2022
The Impact you can have
- Take technical ownership of the data platform and produce high-quality self-served components that the domain teams will be able to use autonomously
- Get involved in the definition of new features and technologies which will have an impact on all SonarSource’s teams as well as hundreds of thousands of developers around the world
- Help improve the team's effectiveness by challenging and continuously improving existing processes, designs and engineering practices
- Have an opportunity to contribute to the growth of the team by participating in the recruitment process
- Lead by example, mentor and grow more junior members of the team
On a daily basis
- Design and implement streaming data capabilities following Data Mesh principles
- Continuously enhance the data platform to propose data bricks as a service according to stakeholders needs (Product Managers, Marketing, Sales, other development teams, ...)
- Establish top-class end-to-end pipelines including data cleaning and modeling
- Develop and deploy connectors to data sources of interest
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Maintain evergreen data flow documentation across systems
- Collaborate on Data Governance with other stakeholders/domains
- Implement appropriate entitlement controls around data access
- Work with the security function to ensure we adhere to expected security standards
- Collaborate with the incident manager to bring your expertise when asked and own implementation of recommendations from post-mortems.
The skills you will demonstrate
- Strong experience building end-to-end ETL or ELT pipelines with batch or streaming technologies in Python
- Strong experience with the AWS platform including, but not limited to, services such as: MSK, Glue, RedShift, CloudFormation, S3, CloudWatch, Lambdas, etc… or equivalents
- Good knowledge of data engineering concepts (Data Lake, Data Warehouse, etc…)
- Experience querying, manipulating and modeling data with SQL. Knowledge of dbt a plus
- Experience with Infrastructure as code tools (Terraform, CloudFormation, CDK)
- Knowledge of how to use visualization tools such as, but not limited too; Tableau, AWS Insights or Looker
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
How to perform during interviews
If you want to have an overview of the hiring process and maximize your chances to pass, feel free to check our Interview Preparation Guide!
Why you will love it here
- Safe work culture - we value respect, kindness, and the right to fail.
- Flexible hours - we schedule our days in order to be effective at work, while also being able to enjoy life’s important moments.
- Great people - we value people skills as much as technical skills and strive to keep things friendly and laid back. Still, that does not prevent us to be passionate leaders in our domains. Our 300+ SonarSourcers from 33 different nationalities can relate!
- Work-life balance - keeping a healthy work-life balance is important. This is why we have a hybrid work policy and some people prefer working some days from home.
- Always keep learning - in an ever-changing industry, learning new skills is a must, and we're happy to help our team to acquire them.
What we do
Who we are
PO Box 765 1215 Geneva 15