At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Manager - Technology Consulting - Master Data Management
At EY, our goal is to support client organizations as they initiate or undergo major transformations, providing technology-enabled programs that meet their unique challenges. We use a holistic approach where both system and technology, as well as people and change management are in focus. In your role, you will be the link between operations and IT and inspire our customers in how technology can improve their workday and enable them to fulfil their goals. Embark on your next journey and join our unique Technology Solutions Delivery team to help solve exciting problems on a daily basis!
Your key responsibilities
- Assist clients in understanding the foundational aspect of master data for the digitalization and automation of processes
- Lead discussions / organize and facilitate workshops with relevant stakeholders to help them define their needs and translate them into business and functional requirements
- Support the design and implementation of the latest ERP and data management technology solutions suited to client needs, and the management of project phases and activities throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Help develop innovative solution options for clients at the intersection of IT and business
- Cooperate with local and international colleagues across EY, and manage delivery and financial excellence on engagements
- Contribute to the development of the Technology Consulting Practice by supporting client proposals, internal initiatives, and recruiting activities
Skills and attributes for success
- A Bachelor's degree with a strong academic record of achievement
- 10+ years of experience in Consulting with one or more market leading companies; proven experience leading teams, managing internal processes, and collaborating in fast-paced, complex, international environments
- 8+ years of experience in SAP Master Data Governance and Management - definition and customization, across all main Master Data objects (Finance - General Ledger, Cost & Profit Centers; Material Master; Customer & Vendor / Business Partner)
- Experience in SAP ECC and S/4HANA data management and data migration, and expert knowledge in SAP MDG; experience with ecosystem definition, and integration / interfacing with non-SAP systems; experience with automation for Data Migration and data creation processes
- Experience with process mapping / blueprinting / workflow definition for global clients in the Life Sciences / Consumer / Manufacturing industry
- Excellent communication, teamwork, leadership, and problem-solving skills; strong work ethic, growth mindset, and drive for results
- Full professional proficiency in English; any other language is considered a plus
- SAP Associate Certifications in SAP MDG and SAP Activate Project Manager; any other relevant certifications (SAP modules or non-SAP Master Data technologies) are considered an advantage
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
EY Switzerland offers you to work in a diverse and inclusive environment with around 3,000 employees from 64 different countries. You will collaborate with the best, learn from the best and continually grow, as we invest a significant portion of our annual turnover in the personal development and training of our employees.
Click here to find out more about our benefits and corporate social responsibility.
Have we sparked your interest? We look forward to receiving your complete application with CV, cover letter, certificates, and transcript of grades.
For more information, please contact our recruitment team (Write an email / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.