About Open Systems
We deliver a cybersecurity experience way beyond expectations. We pioneered a SASE that’s adaptable and scalable, with a true zero trust approach, and a unique MDR service that minimizes disruptions through precision containment. Our teams now monitor over 3 million endpoints 24x7 from our locations around the globe. No wonder we call it crazy good cybersecurity. Discover more at open-systems.com
Currently, we are looking for support in our Connectivity department as
As a Connectivity Manager you will bridge between our internal teams and regional or global carriers when it comes to requests, pricing negotiations and escalations and provision of high quality, timely and cost-effective carrier solutions to meet our Customers operational needs. Internally, Open Systems is constantly evolving its internal processes, and you will have the chance to influence them significantly.
In this role you will find yourself performing the following duties:
- Compile carrier information and collaborate with internal teams in the assessment of technical, operational, legal, regulatory, financial & commercial environment
- Act as go to person for any Connectivity related request from our internal teams
- Continuously improve the current processes to reduce administrational overhead
- Influence the architecture of the future business applications (Salesforce, Dynamics 365)
- Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent experience with a telecommunications background
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in Procurement and Project Management
- Demonstrated working knowledge related to global network solutions (e.g. SD-WAN, MPLS)
- Experienced Office 365 power user, Salesforce and Dynamics 365 knowhow is a plus
- English and/or German fluent in spoken & written
- Identifies strongly with Open System’s culture and values: Passionate, Unconventional, Reliable, Excellent, Collaborative
What we offer:
At Open Systems we embrace the agile mindset and strive to continuously improve the way we do things. We are passionate about what we do and work in an environment where we value innovation, creativity, and open communication. The pursuit of user-centered design and technical advancement is at the center of our attention to create value for our customers. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to participate in coached training programs in areas such as networking and the major internet protocols as well as network security concepts and practices.
Come as you are! We're looking for amazing people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Open Systems welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Direct applications only will be considered.
Für diese Stelle bewerben