Consultant, Employee Experience (m/f/d)
In our Talent & Rewards segment, we help clients align their talent and rewards strategy with their business strategy to achieve long-term success. We rely on data, analytics and experience to pinpoint the talent and workforce needs that are vital to their overall performance.
We are global advisory company with local presence in Switzerland. As such, we provide advice to the largest companies in Switzerland and other multinational companies with headquarters in Switzerland. In addition, we work together with colleagues across the globe on a daily basis in order to support our globally operating clients.
To support the growth of this innovative team, we are looking for an
Consultant, Employee Experience (m/f/d)
You will serve as a strategic advisor to clients around their Employee Experience challenges, planning, designing and implementing programs for both existing and new clients. You get to work directly with managers and executive leadership of large firms to evaluate and develop EX strategies, design and implement continuous listening strategies, and support the bringing to life of their chosen EX via technology, communication and transformation.
You will immediately share responsibility for delivering high-quality services and deliverables to our clients, develop the business and you will be awarded excellent opportunities to develop yourself.
You will be based in our Zurich office, but are also expected to travel as required.
You will be expected to contribute to the business in the Switzerland by focusing on the following:
- Understanding the Employee Experience and broader HR advisory market and competitive landscape in Switzerland
- Leading on the acquisition, development, design and implementation of the integrated Employee Experience service offering (including EX Analytics, EX Portal, Change Management)
- Substantially contributing to developing the business, local WTW brand building
- Maintaining and developing relationships with clients
- Establishing yourself as a key advisor to clients and provide consistent, superior relationship management
- Demonstrating ability to grow people by effectively mentoring and coaching people within the business
- Building relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-business teams
- Leveraging intellectual capital that has been developed and tailoring the content to meet the needs of the clients
- Demonstrating exceptional project management capabilities
- At least 7-10 years of experience in a human resources/EX consulting
- Knowledge of current EX trends, robust appreciation of the role of technology in service delivery, good understanding of statistics and people analytics
- Experience with business development and track record proving sales capabilities
- Affinity with selling and delivering technology solutions
- Appetite for going beyond the comfort zone and willingness to operate across service lines and businesses, as required
- Proven business management skills, including financial and people management
- Ability to influence senior management and work across all levels of an organization as a team player
- Collaborative business style, internally and externally
- Experience in coaching and developing others
- Excellent client relationship skills, interpersonal skills and an innovative, entrepreneurial attitude
- Commitment to quality and professionalism; continuously working to achieve the highest quality standards
- Presence with polished and well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English and (Swiss) German is a must, French is a benefit
At Willis Towers Watson, you will discover an international, diverse, team-oriented and flexible working environment with colleagues who power clients’ ambitions in areas of people, risk and capital. We offer a competitive salary/benefits package, a bonus scheme, and an interesting career within the leading global advisory, broking and solutions company.
For more information, please visit our website on www.willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU or EFTA nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential.