You will find an attractive workplace at our Consumer Goods Business and Finance & Administration Headquarters with about 500 employees. Our Strategy Team is expanding and we have several exciting opportunities at various seniority levels (Director / Sr. Manager / Manager Strategy). The task of the team is to support successful implementation of the newly developed CGB strategy (“Sparkle*Up”) along all relevant dimensions, including building hypotheses, conducting key analyses, providing strategic perspective, challenging outcomes. The team also supports management of full project portfolio across CGB and the Swarovski Crystal Business and drives the future strategy development process. In these positions, you will also manage strategic projects across CGB and provide strategic perspective to projects driven by functional and regional teams. The team is reporting directly to the SVP Strategy CGB.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Your main duties will include the following:
- Ensuring the implementation of the newly developed CGB strategy (“Sparkle*Up”) through key analyses, a strategic perspective, and challenging outcomes
- Supporting management of project portfolio within CGB and across businesses and functions of SCB
- Supporting future strategy development processes and strategy refinements within CGB
- Managing major strategic projects across CGB
- Monitoring processes to ensure timely and successful implementation of strategic projects
- Conducting key strategic analyses to enable high-quality discussions
- Collaborating closely with Controlling, Communications, IT and HR
- Acting as strategy ambassador within the organization
WHAT WE EXPECT
We are looking for driven and proactive talents, who bring along the following background:
- Completed University degree either in Business Management or Business Administration
- Several years of relevant experience at a top tier consulting firm
- 360° Business Acumen across all relevant dimensions (Sales, Finance, Marketing, Supply, HR)
- Experience in the luxury / affordable luxury business an asset
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and demonstrated experience in modeling, analysis, research and presentation creation
- Knowledge of Project Management tools
- Proven track record in effective stakeholder management
- Good execution skills
- Strong conceptual and analytical background, paired with ability to think mid- to long-term and consult on and link to short term
- Ability to link strategic and operational perspectives to ensure proper strategy execution
- Comfortable with ambiguity and complex business situations
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
WHAT WE OFFER
The Strategy department is part of the Strategy, Intelligence & Internal Communication Division. The purpose of this Division is to drive CGB strategy as well as our digital agenda, provide relevant intelligence for fact-based decision making and lead engaging and relevant internal communication through inspiring and effective collaboration within and across the Management Board.
The Strategy Team defines and reviews the strategic direction for CGB together with the Management Board, it drives strategic initiatives together with departments and sets strategic guardrails for the overall CGB organization. The strategy team also manages our strategic and operational project portfolio.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.