You aim to reach excellence to provide high quality services to users? You are passionate about IT, you have a strong appetite to learn, progress and evolve permanently, building a strong relationship with our clients? Join us!
You will do
“End to end" involvement in global infrastructure design, deployment, operations and support of NGIT (hybrid managed services) and customers’ owned infrastructures leveraging leading technologies and serving all kind of business environments:
- Design, implement, maintain and operate sophisticated, distributed, hybrid and multi-tenants IT solutions – technological ownership of NGIT building blocks
- Ensure optimal business usage of our industrialized and standardized infrastructure solutions – clients relationship ownership
- Participate (in different roles) in projects with colleagues
You will use
In PSiDEO, we do not focus on one area of expertise but allow our engineers to develop a broad spectrum of correlated skills allowing them to deliver integrated and business relevant IT solutions:
- Large Windows infrastructures design and operation
- Virtualization and Server Based Computing (VMware, Citrix)
- Server based computing: Citrix XenApp + XenDesktop or equivalent technologies
- Deployment and automation: System Center Management Suite, other orchestration suites
- Complex LAN / WAN / Wireless networks, VPN, load-balancing and security (Cisco, Check Point, Citrix)
- DB (MS SQL Server, Oracle)
- Storage (HPE, Veritas, Cisco)
You are/ have
- Engineering school, university or polytechnic Masters in Computer Science, Communication Systems, Telecommunication
- At least 4 years of experience in infrastructure production operations management
- User and solutions oriented
- Strong capacity to analyze business requirements and propose relevant technical solutions
- Structured and synthetic approach
- Willingness to constantly learn and progress
- Ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical ways with clients and colleagues
- Perfect command of French and English : spoken and written, technical and common
- Rigorous, flexible, stress resistant, autonomous and passionate about computer science
- Swiss or European nationality, B, C, G work permit
- A culture of engineering, innovation and continuous improvement
- A dynamic and highly motivating environment
- Opportunities to take responsibilities and contribute to exciting projects
- Career development possibilities
- Good packages
Based in Geneva (HQ) Singapore and Bangalore, operating in more than 30 countries, PSiDEO develops business software solutions for targeted vertical markets and provides a wide range of premium outsourced IT services to global selected (midmarket) customers.
Our core activities are the strength of our company:
- Delivering IT as a Service by providing intregated packages that include hardware, software and IT services at a fixed price per service unit and per month: NGIT-Managed Services.
- Managing IT infrastructures – Adaptive Outsourcing: Audit, consulting, design, implementation, maintenance, training, strategic outsourcing of IT operations (including IT dpt management roles);
- Publishing software, among which our leading product B-Com Community and Event Management platform (10+ years of development, more than 1’300 tables, largely more than 10Mio lines of code, 2-4 major and highly innovative releases a year, weekly minor releases).
Interested? Please send us your application in English.