You are a dynamic person willing to work in a small growing international company? Join us!
You will do
- Front desk (reception) and telephone calls handling and screening
- Facilities management and procurement
- Administrative tasks: filing, mail and deliveries, correspondence, team calendar management, scheduling meetings & appointments
- Coordinate travel arrangements including visa applications, flights and accommodation
- Marketing and sales support tasks including supporting the organisation of trade fairs
- Updating the corporate websites
- Recruiting for Geneva and Bangalore offices: job description writing, posting on different job portals, point of contact with recruiting agencies and job boards suppliers
- HR administration: contracts, holidays, timesheet tracking and reporting, work certificates, appraisal forms
- Inducting new employees
- Supporting the organization and attending recruitment fairs
- Creation of offers for customers
- Coordination of the purchase and delivery in Switzerland and abroad
- Preparation of shipments of materials and follow up of delivery
- Operations in our ERP Microsoft Dynamics NAV
You have/ You are
This position is ideal for a dynamic person with relevant experience and who wants to work in a challenging and international environment.
- Swiss education or equivalent: Commercial maturity, FCPM or higher
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluency in French and English, written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- At ease and interested in the field of Information Technology, IT infrastructure, software development, solutions and services
- Good structured and synthetic approach
- Flexible and hard worker, autonomous and good team player
- Used to fast paced environments
- Customer, solution and result oriented
- Proficient with MS Office programs, knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV a plus
- Swiss or European nationality, B, C, G work permit
- Culture of engineering, innovation and continuous improvement
- Dynamic and highly motivating environment
- Opportunities to take responsibilities and contribute to exciting projects
- Career development possibilities
- Good packages
Based in Geneva (HQ) Singapore and Bangalore, operating in more than 30 countries, PSiDEO develops business software solutions for targeted vertical markets and provides a wide range of premium outsourced IT services to global customers.
Our core activities are the strength of our company:
- Delivering IT as a Service by providing an all-in-one package that includes hardware, software and IT services at a fixed price per user per month: NGIT-Managed Services.
- Managing IT infrastructures – Adaptive Outsourcing: Audit, consulting, design, implementation, maintenance, training, strategic outsourcing of IT operations (including IT dpt management roles);
- Publishing software, among which our leading product B-Com Community and Event Management platform.
Interested? Please send us your application in English.