Computer Scientist (100%)
Nanolive, a growing scale-up company situated at the Lake Geneva Park in Tolochenaz has developed a disruptive technology that allows users for the first time ever to explore a living cell in 3D without damaging it. To support its growth, Nanolive is looking for strengthening its application portfolio and its microscopes usability with a highly motivated and outstanding computer scientist with experience in machine learning.
This position is ideal for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, independent, result oriented individual. Enjoy the benefits of working in a fast-growing company where your efforts play a fundamental role. The mission of the computer scientist is to participate in the improvement and testing of the algorithms of the software prototypes developed by the AI for quantitative biology team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Development of ML approaches in python 3.X
- Development of testing environments
- Project maintenance
- Reference document writing
- Organizing data acquisition and tests with experimental biologists
Skills and Qualifications
- Enjoying a multidisciplinary, creative, and challenging environment
- Programming in python, especially using machine learning packages
- Agile with data representation (e.g. matplotlib)
- Master’s degree
- Team player, resourceful and fast-learner
- Notions of wx or equivalent libraries is a plus
- Other programming languages are a plus
- Notions in microscopy imaging is a plus
- Fluent in French and English. German is a plus
- Prior professional experiences will be evaluated but are not essential
What we can offer
You will get the opportunity to work in dynamic environment with highly motivated, competent and experienced individuals. You will be working with a cutting-edge technology and face the exclusive challenge of making it accessible to a wide audience by implementing creative applications and image analysis solutions and make a real difference for our customers.
Please apply directly on our website www.nanolive.ch/about/jobs/ with your full application including your cover letter and CV.