Field Application Specialist - BioPharma Champion (Switzerland) (Remote)
Nanolive, a growing scale-up company situated at the Lake Geneva Park in Tolochenaz has developed a disruptive technology that allows users for the first time ever to explore a living cell in 3D without damaging it. To support its growth, Nanolive is looking for Field Application Specialist – BioPharma Champion.
Location: Based out of our head office in Tolochenaz, Switzerland and covering global customers. Up to 50% traveling time, predominantly in Europe.
Start Date: when we have the right candidate
You are an experienced cellular microscopist, eager to learn and share your knowledge with customers? You like working in a team? You are creative, flexible and autonomous?
A Field Application Specialist provides scientific expertise and applications support and training to customers. This role partners with sales colleagues to deliver pre and post-sales related customer support activities. In this position, you will act as a trusted expert to our customers, thereby increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty and contributing to the overall success of the business. The BioPharma Champion will work primarily with industry leads and clients and requires a knowledge of the drug discovery process and the challenges these laboratories face.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Listens to BioPharma leads to understand their needs
- Organizes and performs the demonstrations of hardware and analysis software, on site and remote
- Prepares and presents application seminars and tech sessions
- Collaborates with Technical Sales Specialists to develop technical selling strategy
- Represents the company at workshops and congresses
- Accompanies Technical Sales Specialists on sales call with customers when necessary
- Trains colleagues on new developments
- Provides adapted training to customers
- Takes care that support documents are up to date (application notes, user guide, sample preparation guide, …)
Other Roles and responsibilities:
- Reports on activities in the field on a regular basis to manager
- Reports on technical and scientific trends by relating customer concerns and issues
- Stays tuned on scientific and industry trends and innovations
- Participate actively to Sales and Service meetings as required
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor in cell biology or related field (PhD preferred)
- Requires expertise in microscopy & image analysis
- Experience of drug discovery assay workflow
- Driver’s license
- Able to work independently with a well-developed sense of urgency
- Enthusiasm to support a new technology in the market
- Team player spirit, a quick perception, and a resourceful and fast-learning mindset
- Strong sense of commitment and responsibility to respect planning
- Good communication skills with customers
What we can offer
You will get the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with highly motivated, competent and experienced individuals, and make a real difference for our customers. You will be working with a cutting-edge technology and facing the exclusive challenge of making it accessible to a wide audience by implementing creative solutions.
Please fill your application including your cover letter and CV directly on Nanolive website www.nanolive.ch/about/jobs/