Senior Manager - Insurance Functional Analyst / Architect
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As part of our strategic growth, we are looking for experienced Insurance cross-sector practitioners aspired to join a vibrant, growing business and dynamic team. You will support Insurance Account Management team focusing on Switzerland, Germany & Netherlands and will be involved into E2E engagement cycle from pre-sale opportunities to the delivery and execution of the services. The position is within the Account Management Team based out of Zurich with travel foreseen primarily within Europe.
Leverage your insurance domain expertise, in-depth analytical/architectural skills, and hands-on transformational experience. Involve yourself across full-cycle project delivery spanning: pre-sales support, requirement analysis, and solution design, UI/UX-service design, digital eco-system design and transformation, alternative models, business-driven technology, software engineering, intelligent automation, and strategic execution. Take leading roles working with multi-disciplinary teams and facing off with client stakeholders and SME's. Contribute to developing innovative approaches/solutions from concept to delivery. Provide your subject matter knowledge to business development via preparing proposals and value proposition materials to position EPAM in the market.
- Minimum 7+ relevant combined industry experience (manager/senior manager levels) i.e., a “Big-4” and / or consultancy boutiques / system integrators / insurance companies
- Possess an in-depth understanding of specific insurance domain knowledge specializations: e.g., P&C, L&H, Commercial Insurance, Underwriting, etc. Further specialist knowledge, e.g., digital eco-systems, data-driven platforms, client portals, business /IT architecture capability, operating models, risk & compliance, corporate functions, digitalization solutions, product offerings
- Knowledge/experience with digital innovation, customer experience & centricity, "InsurTech" eco-systems, and advising on market dynamics would be highly desirable
- Sound knowledge of insurance sector players/sector dynamics and trends translating into transformation opportunities
- Foundation consultant skillsets and experience, e.g., requirements engineering, process design, client journey mapping, business/system architecture modeling, workshop facilitation, project planning, and change management techniques
- Experience in contributing and supporting business development and account teams with providing domain expertise, preparing proposals, developing value propositions, and performing client presentations
- Robust project management methodology and experience with multi-disciplinary project environments
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary solutions with dispersed teams and cultures
- Project team/steam leadership skills, staff mentoring combined with a high emotional intelligence
- Bachelor's / Master's university degree plus additional relevant credentials/certifications are an asset
- Advanced communication, Language fluency (Eng & Ger/Fr) presentation, facilitation, organizational, and planning skills
- Our global corporate working language is English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews