SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Start: asap Employment level: full-time Location: Zürich
As a Social Media Manager, you’ll integrate the dynamic and fast-paced environment that is the Marketing team. Through your work, you will manage, maintain and develop FELFEL and Gavetti’s global brand presence on social networks by spreading their unique story.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We’re looking for a passionate digital marketeer with technical know-how who’ll help us to create, post and manage engaging content across all social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram, Google & Youtube):
- Use social media marketing tools to build and maintain the company’s brand awareness and penetration across the country.
- Post and manage all FELFEL and Gavetti social media marketing campaigns.
- Help define the social network publishing agenda.
- You are responsible for the community management across all social media platforms for both brands and interact with customers, partners and leads.
- You will develop the followers count on all channels.
- Because you’re on top of upcoming trends in the digital space, you willl be aware of new content formats to spread the FELFEL word.
- Based on research and KPIs, you will support Content Production team defining what kind of content to produce.
- Create weekly reports and KPIs that tracks performances of both organic and paid activities, always trying to understand why something worked and something didn’t.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or «likes» and measure the performance of a campaign against the KPIs
- Together with the team, you ensure the style guide and standards across digital products
WHO YOU ARE
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in community management on all platform (LinkedIn, FB, Google)
- You know tactics and strategies to develop a follower base
- You are passionate about social media and know all the new trends to follow
- You love food and food stories
- You love to create and get things done. It means a lot to you to inspire people with your work
- Language skills: Fluent Swiss German, perfect in German as well as good English skills. French would be a big plus
- Sense of humour: Humour is a core value at FELFEL - and as you will have exposure to our customers, of course you need to own that too. ;)
- Fast learner: We like to learn new things, fail fast and explore new territories - so do you
- Non-smoker: You never smell like cigarettes and don’t smoke during the day: FELFEL is about healthy living
- EU/EFTA or Swiss work permit
WHAT WE OFFER
- Lots of good (like really good ;)) food: just steps away from your desk – we’ll make all your food dreams come true.
- Beautiful office in Zürich: a large open space on the top floor with lots of room to socialize with (or to hide from) other team members. P.S. there is a Lausanne office, too, where you can escape to every now and then if you like.
- Very little red tape: If you like to get things done, this is your place – we want ‘doers’ not ‘followers’ ;)
- Great place to work: We are a family business with strong values & beliefs - a great, warm-hearted team is waiting for you.
- Barista: Our barista spoils you every day with your favourite coffee. If you prefer tea, she will be just as happy to offer you a wide selection of teas at our coffee bar.
- Holidays: Enjoy 5 weeks of holidays every year.
- Birthday retreat: On top of your 5 weeks off, take a half day off work to enjoy your birthday.
- Transport: Sustainability is important. We encourage employees to use public transport by financing the half-fare card.
- Family: FELFEL is a family business with strong values and traditions. We support parenting by giving 1 week of holidays for new dads, 16 weeks for new mums, and paying for up to two days per week of child care.
- People: A great international & diverse team (20 different nationalities!) of talented people who turn their passion into a career (English is our company language).
- Makers: We are looking for people who want to make a difference - Ownership is an important FELFEL credo.
- Fun: We 'host' various events, including team aperitifs, sleigh rides, breakfast events and the well-known FELFEL summer & winter-outings… In the summer days we offer working outside in the lake beach clubs or similar locations for a refreshing working day. :)
HOW YOU APPLY
Interested? Please click on the link “APPLY NOW” and introduce your details in the form on careers.felfel.ch. We can only consider complete applications submitted via form. We will get back to you latest 72 hours after your application.
What do we need?
- a short video explaining why you are the right fit for this role (use WeTransfer, Dropbox or Youtube to submit it).
WHO WE ARE, THE FELFEL COMPANY
FELFEL revolutionizes how people eat at work with smart technology. Our intelligent fridge makes it possible - good food all day long for employees at work, created by the best local chefs.
Over 50'000 employees at more than 500 companies in Switzerland already benefit from a FELFEL fridge at work. FELFEL is a family-owned company and supports small, local producers in Switzerland. Sustainability is a core company value. The company has won several prestigious awards, among others the Swiss Economic Forum Award in 2017. The company was founded in 2013 and counts over 90 employees today. Friendship, respect, 'eating good food together' are key elements of our company culture. You can find more insights on the company and the team on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and of course our website.