Clinical Specialist, Suisse Romande
CLINICAL SPECIALIST – Switzerland
Suisse Romande Area
About the Position:
In this high-profile role, the Clinical Specialist (CS) will have the unique fortune to foster and develop strategic relationships with a variety of clinical leaders in targeted hospitals and other healthcare markets. Responsible for clinical targets, plus responsible to support the Sales force with Clinical Evaluation and Research Support, you will be a proactive member of a dynamic team and enjoy securing new business and developing and increasing clinical sales in your territory. Your clinical and account management expertise will be rewarded with opportunities for career growth and advancement in a company that makes a difference in people’s lives!
- You will be seen as an expert in pulse oximetry and pulse CO-Oximetry as well as an authority on the clinical impact of various patient monitoring solutions.
- Responsible for clinical support of All Masimo products in assigned territory.
- Plan, execute, and direct overall clinical specialist and research support, including development of account strategies, implementation of strategies, and coordination of resources necessary to optimize strategies with the Sales force
- Engage in qualification, demonstration, clinical evaluation, closure, installation and followup.
- Partner with appropriate OEM sales staffs in providing key clinical education and support for key account whole-house conversions
- Position Masimo SET as the new standard for pulse oximetry and Masimo Rainbow as the new standard of care for Pulse Co-Oxymetry. Participate in programs to build and maintain end-user awareness (e.g., trade show, regional symposium, competitive analysis, advertising, etc.),
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with Clinical Bodies in the territory (specially on Anesthesia,ICU, Neonatololy and ER) and ensure that Masimo’s technologies are present in the academic programs of all major congresses and symposiums.
- Coordinate Clinical trainings and lectures with speakers over the region.
- The Clinical Specialist will work with the field in developing research accounts and conduct and follow-up on clinical evaluations involving Masimo technology.
- You will be a highly regarded and sought after source of clinically trustworthy information by customers and Masimo team members alike.
- Provide marketing input to Region and Distribution Manager, including clinical market trends and competitive activity
- Interface with Region and Distribution Manager to maintain mutual understanding of product design needs, regulatory, and production requirements
- Participate in clinical education efforts for Group Purchasing and Ministry initiatives
- Maintain thorough product knowledge including ability to demonstrate products, position products vs. competitive products and inservice end-users. PowerPoint presentation skills will be necessary to communicate Masimo’s vision and value proposition.
- Exceed goals within the expense budgets for all required activities
- Bachelors Degree
- Medical Doctor, Registered Nurse or Respiratory Therapist or Doctor or other medical/clinical discipline
- Proven track record of Clinical Support and the ability to communicate value based solutions
- Three or more years of Medical Device Clinical Support experience. Patient Monitoring systems highly advantageous
- Two or more years experience in a key account sales management role within an organization.
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- 2 - 3 years direct critical care, NICU, PICU, O.R. and emergency medical systems (EMS) experience (Neo-natal and Pediatrics highly advantageous)
- French and English verbal and written communication skills (required) and fluent German would be an asset.
- Experience in customer interactions, training and presentations
- Educational or research experience required
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout your territory (~60%)
- Results oriented with a positive "can do" attitude and a sense of urgency to get things done.
- Direct experience in educating/training in competitive, strategy-intensive markets within hospital and/or other healthcare markets.
- Experience working with OEM and distributors sales forces.
- Experience calling on C level customers
- Comfortable in high visibility situations and exhibits strong self-confidence
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with an exceptional ability to lead group presentations
- Demonstrated self-starter; a "hands-on" individual who enjoys challenge and is dedicated to getting the job done with minimal support and direction. Accustomed to a heavy travel schedule
- Advanced software, presentation and project management skills
Are you looking for uncommon opportunities with an extraordinary company? We are looking for people who can, do and will make a difference. Are you interested to hear more about this position?
Please send your full application through our website.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com