Director / Principal Life Sciences
Genioo is a next-generation management consultancy that has redefined the art and science of smart project delivery. Powered by a unique mix of talent, process, and tech, we work with Fortune 500 clients as a trusted partner to translate great ideas into concrete initiatives that deliver lasting value. We combine the best of consultants and non-consultants, the best of man and machine, and the best of client assets with our own.
Working at Genioo is like being an entrepreneurial start-up and a top consulting firm all rolled into one. This is an adventure we’re on together and we couldn’t be more excited about it. We approach the workplace with the same passion for delivering value that we do with our client projects.
We give people opportunities to stretch and learn on their own terms. We challenge each other with a spirit of mutual respect and celebrate each others’ successes. We champion a feedback culture, ensure perspectives expand, and that potential is maximized.
Together as a team, we contribute to the progression of Genioo as a company and are committed to excellence in everything we do.
As a Director, you will have a unique opportunity to manage and develop a practice with a high performing team of experienced business professionals and entrepreneurs. You will play a key role in shaping the future of the company and have an impact on the market by building strong client relationships, anticipating client needs and constantly seeking to find creative solutions to our client’s business challenges.
What you should enjoy doing:
- Developing and maintaining meaningful and productive client relationships at all levels to ensure that strategic recommendations and creative deliverables surpass client expectations.
- Designing and implementing account strategies that deliver sustainable growth.
- Driving the execution of strategic account plans; with internal teams for assigned accounts to achieve revenue growth and profitability targets.
- Proactively identifying and cultivating business opportunities, responding to customer requirements and helping craft insightful, high-quality solutions to solve complex business challenges.
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction by working closely with Client Services to ensure all concerns or escalations are addressed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Scaling internal functions and contributing to the development of a fast-growing organization.
What we look for:
- You’ve been consulting Life Sciences businesses for at least 7 years and have worked for a leading management consultancy firm.
- You have successfully won and delivered projects related to Commercial, Productivity, Procurement, Tech Ops, R&D, Digital (Robotics), Implementation or PMO.
- You’re an excellent networker with a proven track record in winning new clients and keeping your relationships with them alive.
- You have a healthy competitive nature and jump at the chance to pursue new business opportunities.
- You have the ability to translate complex topics into simple terms and lay them out for a variety of stakeholders.
- You have compelling communication/presentation skills, can get your message across clearly, but you are also a good conversationalist and great listener.
- You’re a people person with strong interpersonal skills and cultural awareness, and with the ability to manage, influence and collaborate with staff and colleagues at all levels.
- You’re that one leader that motivates and encourages those around you to do their very best.
- You are a strong self-starter and possess a contagious entrepreneurial spirit.
- You love being at the cutting edge of everything you’re passionate about.