Senior Integration Engineer
We're looking for a Senior Integration Engineer to become the newest member of the VF Digital Technology Family.
The Integration Engineer will research, design and develop solutions for highly complex and technical integration projects. As part of the Global Integration team, you will design and govern system architecture, services, workflows, data flows and databases structures.
Relying on your experience and judgment you will consult with other technical leaders to provide direction on systems analysis, design, development and testing.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Build experimental prototypes that demonstrate the feasibility of implementing new patterns
- Perform reviews of specifications documents and code from outside vendors
- Provide technical leadership by mentoring new and contracted developers on use of standards and templates
- Provide technical guidance to support personnel and assist with solving priority incidents
- Identify and implement efficiencies to reduce incident volumes
- Design and develop integration flows to support new capabilities
Educational/ Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or similar or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and time constraints
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills are required; ability to apply systems knowledge to troubleshoot and analyze new issues is critical
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently with a proactive working style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Technical Experience Requirements:
- Development on Websphere Message Broker (WMB)/IBM Integration Bus (IIB)/App Connect Enterprise (ACE)
- Multiple DBMS systems (DB2, MSSQL, Oracle, etc)
- APIs, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Methodology (SOAP, REST, Canonical Modeling)
- Multiple message/file formats (XML, JSON, IDOC, fixed, delimited, etc)