We are CAScination AG, a fast-growing and award-winning medical device manufacturer. We are dedicated to the development, manufacturing and commercialization of innovative robotic and image-guided solutions for surgical and interventional medical procedures. Our products enable physicians to perform reproducible and standardized medical treatments, providing patients with minimally-invasive, yet effective treatments.
For our R&D team in Bern, Switzerland, we are searching for a:
With our team, the software engineer develops the next generation technology for Otology planning and robotic surgery. In this role, you will be asked to contribute to all steps in the development process from writing code and automated tests to collaborating with clinicians. We are looking for a personality bringing fresh ideas, enthusiasm and strong technical skills.
▪ Design, develop and test innovative software products for the medical use
▪ Lead architecture decisions on a large software framework based on C++ and Qt
▪ Write algorithms for computer vision (3D rendering, segmentation, image processing)
▪ Influence and encourage team members to use modern coding practices and tools through continuous improvement
▪ Enforce and advocate the use of continuous integration and test automation
▪ Help in the support of the infrastructure for continuous integration and build system
▪ Collaborate with clinicians to gather input and feedback
▪ Drive product decisions along with the product manager
▪ Master or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent
▪ At least 3 years’ experience writing and designing software in an industrial environment
▪ In-depth knowledge of C++, Qt, OO programming
▪ Eexperience with computer vision for the medical field
▪ Excellent understanding of software architecture and SOLID principles
▪ Ability to work independently and as a team player
▪ Excellent communication and documentation skills
If you have an insatiable intellectual curiosity and the ability to anticipate future trends and opportunities, then join our dynamic team, operating in a fast-paced and international environment. We offer you an interesting position with competitive compensation and benefits, and a great culture in a company advocating equal opportunities.
We are looking forward to receiving your application* (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References, Diploma, etc.).
JOBS@CASCINATION.COM, Phone Stefan Aebischer +41 31 552 04 30
* Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.