ndd Medizintechnik AG
ndd was founded in 1996 to simplify the diagnosis of pulmonary disease.
Our innovative technology allows for fast, accurate and reproducible results.
This enables physicians to diagnose patients earlier and more reliably.
To further strengthen our team in Zurich we are seeking an experienced
Dynamic Marketing Manager & Graphic Designer
(Marketing Communications Team)
Your Key Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Develop the branding and to lead the brand to long-term success
- Develop and execute marketing concepts for the defined markets
- Responsible for customer communication both online and offline
- Create helpful tools for our sales team and distribution partners
- Create and maintain product & company brochures, scientific documents and presentations
- Manage global presents at congresses & exhibitions
- Higher Degree in Marketing & Graphic Design (Degree in Marketing / Marketingplaner PLUS
Degree in Visual Communication / Graphic Design)
- Technical background and experience in medical device markets is a plus
- Proven B2B marketing experience
- Strong understanding of digital marketing including SEO, SEM, PPC advertising, social media,
mobile marketing and video
- Outstanding copywriting skills
- Proficiency both in German and English is a must
- Knowledge of modern design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite)
- Excellent project management skills
- You are hands-on and able to take full responsibility for your job
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently (10-20%)
Grow business with game-changing products. We want you to be creative and to introduce new ideas.
Interested? Please send your individual application with an indication of your earliest possible starting
date by email to:
Technoparkstrasse 1 - CH-8005 Zürich - Switzerland - Phone +41 44 512 65 00 - firstname.lastname@example.org