C++ Software Developer 3D Printing
Join us to define the next generation of manufacturing!
9T Labs is an award-winning ETH spin-off on the forefront of 3d printing. Our systems do what was once thought impossible: building stiff, strong parts out of carbon composites in hours instead of weeks. A big part of the product’s success depends on the interaction between software engineering, material processing, toolpath generation and machine control.
As one of the company’s first employees, you will have the opportunity to directly influence a product that will soon go to market. With this will come a ton of product responsibility. Although we execute fast, we refuse to compromise on quality.
Your job includes:
• development of the path planning software that determines fiber path
• active participation in product definition and design
• continuous evaluation and integration of new features
• have good knowledge of C++
• understand what 3d printing can do and how it’s applied in medical and robotics industries
• have a strong physics/mathematics background and enjoy geometry problems
• can make the link between path planning theory and application in embedded systems
• are a self-starter and naturally take ownership of a complete project
• are familiar with scripting languages (Python, Perl, etc.)
• can program across platforms (Windows, Linux/Unix, OSX)
• the chance to put your mark on carbon fiber 3d printing
• flexible working hours and informal working atmosphere
• free coffee, offices in Technopark and fun team events!
By joining 9T Labs, you will get a unique insight into the manufacturing of tomorrow and the role that materials, software and data will play. We value equality of opportunity regardless of gender, age, race, nationality or any other type of non-professional classification. Please apply for this job by submitting your CV to email@example.com.