Situated in the heart of Zug in Switzerland, which is globally recognized as the Crypto Valley and the home of multifold reputable crypto and blockchain organizations, we have established our headquarter operations. SEBA represents a new digital finance offering, which is committed to security, transparency and performance. Our talented teams build the bridge between the old and new economy and own a wealth of experience in financial markets, regulation, technology and information security.
We are bringing a new financial services paradigm to the crypto economy. In scope of our growth plans we are seeking for a Senior Project & Business Development Manager focusing on Custody Storage & Transaction Banking, as part of our Operating Office. In this role, you will report directly to our Head of Custody Storage & Transaction Banking.
In this function you will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare and attend sales pitches
- Support Head CS&TB in market presence (prepare interviews, media presence, prepare conferences, …)
- Support Head CS&TB in setting up prospect pipeline
- Support Head CS&TB setting up the card business
- Support Head CS&TB setting up establishing ecommerce offering and pipeline
- RTB card business (contracts, issues, sales, …)
- Continue developing the card business (additional features like wallet, wearable, services, …)
- Continue developing the Seba mobile app (card integration, converter, payments, …)
For you to become part of SEBA’s journey, we require the following set of experience:
- Experience in client interaction in financial institutions
- Interest and afinity for blockchain/crypto
- Senior, independent personality with Project/ Program Management experience
- Cards F2B know how
- Focused on client service and timely execution of task orders
- Demonstrating continuously highest integrity standards
- Motivated, self-directed, driven and constructive
- Client driven, and change oriented/driving process improvement
At SEBA, our people make the difference. We look forward to receiving your full application (CV, Motivation Letter, Reference Letters and Diplomas).