Manufacturing Engineer 100% (limited to 1 year)
Advance your career and move global healthcare forward. Join the world's largest healthcare design and manufacturing services company where we create, design, and manufacture products and solutions that improve patient health for the leading healthcare brands of the world
To enhance our Manufacturing team in Bettlach, we are looking for a
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER 100% (limited to one year)
to develop, implement and maintain manufacturing processes through work instructions, process flows and validation activities.
Your Reponsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Support internal projects with manufacturing engineering project leaders
- Support the implementation of new products in our current production lines
- Support the definition of new process flows for existing or new products
- Support the transfer of products production between sites.
- Support CAPAs
- Define manufacturing processes, equipment, tooling, fixturing, and methods.
- Create or support the creation of URS for new assets.
- Contribute to the elaboration of business cases
- Define, write, review and update manufacturing documentation like:
- Manufacturing flowcharts and process information
- Production risks analysis
- Work instructions
- Inspection sheets
- Define, write, review, update validation documentation, perform validation activities like:
- Validation assessments/Validation plans
- FAT&SAT protocols
- IQ, OQ, PQ protocols and reports
- Compliance analysis
- Test method validation
- Final inspection reports
- Process risk management
- Manage in ERP/MRP (SAP) product and process information like:
- Master data
- Store and maintain information/documents in PLM system
- Initiate and manage change management operations (DCR/DCO)
- Interface with our customer, suppliers, other Jabil sites and internal stakeholder on technical and organization issues
- Actively seek opportunities for process improvement
- Accountable to the execution on time and in the required quality of the requested activities
- Maintain a structured and reliable activities scheduling (workload)
- Creating and test CNC programs
What will you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree + 2 years related experience preferred
- 2+ years of engineering experience in machining environment
- Very good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- SAP knowledge
- Experience of manufacturing processes related to CNC machining
- Knowledge of different types of machine tools and their capabilities
- Experience of inspection tools and methods
- Able to interpret correctly customer requirements
- Experience of medical implants manufacturing
- Experience of validation processes in a highly regulated businesss
- Ability to effectively present information and support all stakeholders
- Adhere to all site safety and health rules and regulations.
- Flexible, resilient, able to work in a team, proactive and analytic thinking
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in German and English
- Knowledge of automation technology is big plus
What is like working with us
- Professional environment that prides itself in awarding long-term service
- International environment and network
- On-job, in-class and online trainings
- Celebrating learning and success
Interested? Please apply by clicking the button below.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.