Product Owner - Front-office applications
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, Worldline is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Services offered by Worldline in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment. In 2019 Worldline generated a proforma revenue of 5.3 billion euros.
In our development office of Biel/Bienne, our technology addresses challenges of the payment world. We provide reliable, robust and creative software solutions to ensure processing of cashless transactions in Europe and many more. Take the opportunity to get deep insights into the fascinating world of cashless payments. Challenge yourself by taking part in the Frontoffice department to design the functionalities of tomorrow that will be part of your daily life!
- An agile, DevOps and cross-functional team
- Very committed to quality and operational excellence
- Working on the backbone of the payment services (national and international) with applications processing more than 20 million transactions every day
- Analyze and understand business and IT requirements
- Design and document solutions together with all stakeholders (architecture, development, product owners, business engineering, operations teams) to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Translate IT requirements into user stories with acceptance criteria for the development team, coordinate reviews with developers and testers
- Analysis/cost estimation for new requirements and project initiatives
- Technical support of the agile team by guiding the developers during the lifecycle of projects
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog with stakeholders
- Higher education (university degree or equivalent)
- Very good planning and organizational skills
- Good conceptual and analytical approach in addition to communication and soft skills
- Good technical understanding with experience in specifying software solutions, knowledge in software development languages like Java is a plus
- Fluent in English and French (German is a plus)
Worldline SIX Payment Services AG, Albrecht-Haller-strasse 9, 2502 Biel. For any questions, please feel free to contact Ms. Abidé Papaki; Tel. +49 (0) 1520 9075293.
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Job Segment: Engineer, Application Developer, Developer, Java, Technical Support, Engineering, Technology