In this challenging and exciting role, part of our Business Solutions team at our headquarters in Zurich-Altstetten, you will own and manage the bank's customer and partner facing digital solutions from a business perspective (business owner). You will be working closely with the commercial and enabling functions as well as architecture and technology teams to define the strategic roadmap of those digital products, design and operate them, and drive their evolution as part of the bank's business and digitization strategy.
Product Manager/Owner: Customer & Partner Digital Solutions
- Product Manager/Product owner of the bank's customer & partner facing digital solutions (platforms, portals, mobile apps)
- End to end responsible for the respective digital products incl. definition of their strategic roadmap, design, operation, SLAs & KPIs, continuous improvement and TCO
- You observe and study the market and the usage of your digital products and look for solutions that meet the current and future needs of our customers and partners
- Promote and advertise new concepts and ideas in close collaboration with business stakeholders, Architecture and IT
- Translate business needs to business requirements, design digital and business solutions in collaboration with business and technology teams
- Work in bank-wide projects as the product owner, manage the respective backlog, and be taking decisions related to the bank's partner & customer digital products you are responsible for
- Ensure overall product SLAs are met, provide expert support in cases of functional incidents or where IT teams require support for technical incidents
- Work closely with business and technology stakeholders and external third parties, acting as the owner and subject matter expert of the digital products you are responsible
- A technical or business management degree and multiple years of work experience in the digital sector (online and/or mobile banking are preferable) as a digital product manager and/or product owner
- Understanding of SW development lifecycle, product design, dependencies and tradeoffs
- Experience developing product roadmaps, aligning them with business strategy and identifying new market and digitzation trends to explore
- Experience in design thinking and waterfall and agile scrum methodologies as a product owner
- Able to understand requirements from a holistic view and experience in breaking them down into user stories
- Agile mindset, customer focused and service oriented personality
- Excellent analytical, network and conceptual thinking, with high technology and digital affinity
- Has a hands on mentality, is a team player and is easy to interact with
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence business partners at all levels
- Proven ability to bridge between functional and technical teams and to operate at strategic, tactical and also operational level
- Fluent in English and German
Cembra is a leading Swiss provider of financing solutions and services. Our product range includes consumer finance products such as personal loans and auto leases and loans, credit cards and the insurance sold with these products, SME loans, invoice financing as well as deposit and savings products.
We have our headquarters in Zurich-Altstetten and operate across Switzerland through our network of branches, online distribution, as well as credit card partners, independent intermediaries and car dealers.
We have over 1 million customers in Switzerland and employ more than 1,000 people from 36 different countries. In September 2019, we successfully completed our takeover of consumer credit provider cashgate. We have been listed as an independent Swiss bank on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013.
Direct applications only can be considered.