E-Commerce Manager Cross-Border Platforms (m/w/d) 100%
- You are the first point of contact when it comes to Amazon, Zalando and other cross-border online platforms.
- You optimise the content and processes in these platforms and are responsible for the continuous improvement of their quality.
- Together with marketing and the country managers, you develop, plan and implement new ideas for campaigns and sales activation measures on the platforms and analyse their success.
- You determine relevant key figures and create meaningful reports, which you present to other departments and management.
- You work closely with marketing and sales and regularly coordinate your work and objectives with your stakeholders and management.
- You have a strong understanding of how marketplaces and other large online sales channels work.
- You have sales experience and are used to contact and negotiate with category managers or you already gained some experience in e-commerce and are very interested in further developing in this field.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English and German.
- You are driven by a strong will to perform, commitment, quality awareness and by a hands-on mentality.
- You have an organised and structured way of working and a reasoned and holistic way of thinking.
- You are enthusiastic about data and analysis.
- You enjoy dealing and coordinating with different stakeholders.
a challenging, intercultural and responsible role in a lively, growing, family-run company. We provide a young, dynamic working environment with plenty of scope for your own initiative.
Interested? Then send us your complete application by email. We will not return applications received by post.
CURADEN AG | Human Resources | Raphael Schärer | Amlehnstrasse 22 | 6010 Kriens |
Telefon +41 41 319 45 59