PEGA Software Developer/3rd Level Support - Product Processing/CasePro, Staff-AVP, Location Bern-Gümligen
Your field of responsibility
- Act within Swiss Universal Bank (SUB) Corporate Products & Operation, the Product Processing department is providing
services to front and back office departments as well as services in the area of the bank's digitalization programs
- The application CasePro is providing workflow capabilities to front and back office departments services within the
bank's digitalization programs
- By joining a dynamic and dedicated team you have the possibility take full effect and make an impact to the
development of the Workflow applications
- Opportunity to work as part of an international developer team, working in close collaboration with PEGA software
developers in Zürich, Gümligen and Pune (India)
- You will be part of a diverse team working in agile-mode utilizing DevOps
Your skills and experience
- A university degree or equivalent in the area of information technology and at least 5+ years of experience in PEGA
software engineering and/or solution architects roles
- PEGA Certified as Senior System Architect or Lead System Architect
- Proven track record with PEGA 7.x
- Experience in Unit Testing and Quality Assurance
- Being proactive and taking ownership of your projects. Anticipate problems and be proactive in suggesting solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Readiness for troubleshooting
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- High degree of flexibility and "can do" attitude, including excellent self-motivation skills
Ms. E. Nue would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your
career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in
Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated
individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global
marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with
disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you
require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.