DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Customer Care Specialist (m/f/d) - Temporary
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service? Do you utilize technology effectively to ensure all clear communication with customers and work vigorously to meet deadlines?
Come help us create superior support to our customers. We thrive on showcasing our scientific power to meet their needs.
The position is within the Customer Care Center EMEA. The Customer Care Center is located in Kaiseraugst and operates throughout all Europe, the Middle East and Africa with a highly qualified multilingual/cultural staff. The main challenge within the order to cash process is to own the order to Cash process and ensure and maintain an efficient and sustainable customer service level and improve processes internally and externally.
We are looking for a full- me employee as of immediate. This is a fixed term contract for 9 months.
- Own the order to cash process and partner with Account Managers on the customer relationship
- Receive orders from customers through different channels (e.g. email, phone, eCommerce, EDI), create orders in SAP and communicate confirmation/acknowledgement to customers and own the order including changes
- Check orders received, i.e. Available to Promise check (Liaise with supply chain) to respond back to the customer within 48 hours, validate quotation of the order price and payment terms, options for improving order pattern
- Maintain and update regularly customer and country specific master data
- Monitor products on allocation or tight supply and ensure that release is done in a timely manner. Escalate to the relevant internal stakeholders in time and ensure the right accountability for the blocks
- Process deliveries by allocating manually or automatically batches for each industry subject to customers’ specific requirements
- Upon request provide all shipping documents to customers, as well as the part of export documents CCS can create.
- Create transport documents/delivery notes, arrange shipments with the forwarder, track order status, communicate status to the customer
- Ensure internal and external communication by phone/e-mail for all matters pertaining to CCS issues
- Maintain surveillance of call-offs against contracts, delivery lead-times, pricing, Minimum order Value, item proposals and informs account management and customers accordingly
- Check and monitor credit limits in close collaboration with the account management and Finance
- Receive, own and communicate with customers on logistic complaints. Process and surveillance of Customer Complaint and identify potential problem and source of solution 1 3. Surveillance of return orders within the customer complaint process, replacement of goods, and all documentation/certificates related to the orders, i.e. orders confirmation, invoices, credit notes
- Monitor consignment stocks
- Surveillance of customers’ specific requirements on systems support in close collaboration with responsible Account
- Participate in and contribute to relevant continues improvement projects for Customer Care
- Serve as a link for the customer to the relevant DNP internal stakeholders for additional (Non-standard) requests- accountability with the relevant stakeholders.
- Generalist background/commercial education followed by practical experience in Customer Care/and or transportation/logistics activities
- Familiar with Incoterms, Liability matters pertaining to Insurance
- Good knowledge of Microsoft application (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - Internet.
- Solid understanding of SAP R3 SD Module
- Very good command (written & verbal) of English is a prerequisite, plus additional other language on native level according to the allocated customer (German/French/Italian/Spanish/Dutch)
- Accurate, solution-oriented and customer friendly communication style (phone/email)
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & Motivation letter in English via the career portal (www.dsm.com/careers). For additional questions, please contact Fuat Yakut (Click to send email).
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Herr Fuat Yakut