Clinical Trial Manager
Headquartered in Lachen near Zurich, Switzerland, the Octapharma Group is a leading company in the worldwide market for therapeutic human proteins. Working at Octapharma means to have an opportunity to contribute to our common goal – developing lifesaving therapies to improve patients’ lives.
We are seeking
A Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) reporting directly to the VP Haematology at our group headquarters in Lachen and working in close cooperation with other internal departments like International Business Units, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Marketing and with external opinion leaders.
Your main responsibilities and opportunities
- Responsibility for the day-to-day operations of clinical trials and the clinical trial implementation in Europe and globally under minimal supervision and direction
- Responsibility for the successful execution of clinical study projects
- Independent site management of investigative sites, external study vendors and oversight of contractors
- Participation in the development, writing and reviewing of clinical trial documents and manuals
- Participation in the feasibility assessments and evaluation of investigative sites
- Review and oversight of monitoring reports
- Biological and/or clinical science or nurse/study nurse background
- Minimum of 3 years experience in clinical research (as CTM) in CRO, pharmaceutical or biotechnology company (monitoring, study management)
- Strong operational, organizational, presentation, documentation and interpersonal skills
- Self starter requiring minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent German and English (written and spoken)
- A team-oriented approach
- Willing to travel (approximately 10%)
- Working in a motivated team in an international environment
- Active participation in the design and conduct of global clinical projects
How to apply
Please apply online in English describing your interest, expected salary and enclosing your CV, references and/or recommendation letters.