Supply Chain Coordinator (4524 -SLV)
Our client, a dynamic bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland and covering multiple therapeutic areas, is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator based in Basel.
• Review each incoming purchase order against agreed price and delivery timelines
• Monitor progress of an order throughout the cycle and take a pro-active role in identifying & resolving issues
• Communicate potential delays and other issues impacting delivery timelines to the customers
• Review and assess feasibility of order change requests and execute the same by coordinating with all impacted parties
• Manage, analyse and reconcile purchase orders internally and externally
• Generate customer invoices for facilitating shipments and payments
• Coordinate between the customer and the supplier to ensure the availability of shipping documents for import/export application and final shipment
• Prepare bank documents
• Complete Master Data (Vendor/Customer/Material)
• Handling of reporting tools
• Partner with Regulatory, Quality & other supply chain Teams to ensure timely execution of all product changes such as NPIs, site transfers, relabeling etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
• At least 3 years experience in drug supply chain in international companies
• Ability to understand Pharma business
• Knowledge of ORACLE or SAP systems is a must
• Able to handle different tasks in a timely manner
• Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.