Veröffentlicht:22 März 2023
True Wealth is a pioneer in online wealth management. We strive to make investing ever simpler, transparent and more cost effective. Today, over 15'000 clients are putting their trust in our intuitive investment platform, and the number is growing quickly.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer, to further develop the experience and visual appeal of our product.
At True Wealth we like to iterate on our product through design. This means that we expect that you to be intimately involved in the prototyping and further development of new features and product ideas. Being a designer at True Wealth, you are able to take a rough idea and turn it into a sketch of what the product could look like, iterate on it with the product owner, and create a design mock which can be implemented by our engineering team.
- Conceptualise UI/UX solutions for our digital investment application (web & mobile)
- Own and drive product let growth and UX related initiatives within the team
- Contribute to designing our product and digital presence (advertising, social media) visually
- You design outstanding UX solutions for customers who invest digitally with True Wealth
- As part of our design team you work with product owners to craft new product features by creating and testing interactive prototypes with Figma
- You improve our product’s overall look and feel, making sure True Wealth’s platform is visually appealing, consistent, and convenient to use
- You collaborate with our in-house engineering team to implement new product features and ensure UX specifications are met
- You create visual assets for our website, application, advertising campaigns, and social media posts
- Ideally you have a good understanding of HTML/CSS/JS and matters of cross-browser compatibility
- You have several years of experience in UX and UI design, preferably with financial or insurance products
- You have a passion both for visual design and great UX
- You have good working knowledge of designing and prototyping preferably with Figma, including using components and maintaining design systems
- You can easily integrate and collaborate with a diverse team of engineers and finance professionals
- You have a creative and visionary spirit combined with a structured work approach and good communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Knowledge of front-end web/mobile development (HTML, CSS, JS) is a plus
What we offer
- You will take on a key position in Switzerland's up-and-coming online asset manager and make a significant contribution to our success
- Exciting function in a dynamic growth field with a lot of creative scope and great impact
- Your work is varied and autonomous and has interfaces with all relevant company divisions
- Flexible working hours, attractive benefits and a competent, dynamic and motivated team that supports you in your work and makes it easy for you to go above and beyond
- Work location: Modern office in Zurich (near Zurich Binz SZU station, 2 stops from the main train station), flexible home office policy
- Read more about our values here
Are you up for the challenge? Get in touch with us with a copy of your CV/resume. Please note that you need to have a work permit for Switzerland.
We do not accept candidates from third parties or recruitment agencies.