Sales Manager Partnering (f/m/d)
Hamilton Services AGBonaduz
Veröffentlicht:19 September 2022
Arbeitsort:Via Crusch 8, 7402 Bonaduz
Sales Manager Partnering (f/m/d)
Within the Robotics Business Unit, Hamilton develops and produces pipetting robots for the automation of liquid handling processes; from standard solutions to highly complex systems that are precisely tailored to the needs of our customers. Our customers come from a wide range of research and development backgrounds. This ranges from the pharmaceutical and food industries, all the way to cell and DNA research.
Within Robotics, there exists a diverse range of career opportunities: from mechanical engineering to software development, and from application specialization to product management or market segment management. Whether it's in the technical, scientific, or financial field, we offer limitless opportunities for professional development.
To further strengthen our Robotics Sales Force, we are looking for a Sales Manager Partnering (f/m/d). In this interdisciplinary role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Sales of Automated Sample Preparation Solutions in our target markets, primarily In-Vitro Diagnostics
- Acquisition of new Partners in existing as well as new application areas, supported by dedicated staff to maximize lead-finding activities
- Continuous Exploration of the market potential for the automation of applications in a new or diverse range of subject areas
- Key account management of the existing customers
- Accountability for customer and product throughout the entire lifecycle process of our Partnering products: sales- & prototype phase, project phase and lifecycle management phase of the final product
Please find more information on our OEM and Partnering Business as well as our Liquid Handling Platforms under the following link:
- BSc or MSc in Molecular Biology, Genomics, Clinical Chemistry, Proteomics, Immunoanalysis, Cell Analysis or other applicable technologies
- A clear track record and proven knowledge of (automated) liquid handling as well as of the regulated diagnostics market
- Communicative personality, capable of working in a team
- Reliability, a solid sense of responsibility and resilience, initiative and organizational skills shall be recognizable strengths
- Able to work remotely out of a home office, the location of which will be subject of discussion during the recruitment process
- Must be able to travel up to 50% (in Europe) of the time without restriction and holds a valid drivers' license
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Preferred location of the candidate: France, Spain, Italy or UK
Before applying, we recommend you to check our tips on
for a successful application and to ensure your application file is complete. We expect you to hand in cover letter as well as graduation certificates (diplomas) and evidence of professional experience (reference letters, if available).
We exclusively collaborate with a professional head hunter for the recruiting of this position. Hence, by uploading your application online, you automatically give us your permission to forward and share your application documents with Thema Group. Discretion is a matter of course.
Are you interested? Then please apply online by clicking on the "Apply" button. There you will also find our contact details for any queries.
Applications by post or e-mail can unfortunately not be considered.
Hamilton Bonaduz AG Switzerland