Veröffentlicht:21 November 2023
Pensum:80 – 100%
Sprache:Deutsch (Fliessend), Englisch (Muttersprache)
The Space Research and Planetary Sciences Division of the University of Bern has been granted funding to lead the development of two payloads on board of the new ESA F-Class mission 'Comet Interceptor'.
The post holder will:
* Coordinate the payload consortium activities through the local project managers in all technical matters.
* Coordinate the design, manufacture, and testing of the payload.
* Establish and control the payload schedule.
* Make sure that all necessary tasks are addressed in a timely and appropriate manner.
* Ensure proper documentation.
* Ensure proper procurement.
* Plan the resources needed to produce the payload.
* Ensure that deadlines are met, and schedules are maintained.
* Ensure the budget constraints are met within the project.
* Identify problem areas, and issue alerts.
For this position, a sound track record in project management, ideally for space projects, and knowledge of the ECSS standard is desired.
Good spoken and written knowledge of English is required. German would be an advantage.
The position is available immediately for an initial period of three years and can be held 80% to 100%. Our salary range is determined by role, level, and experience in accordance with the personnel regulations of the Canton of Bern.
The Project Manager, Mr. T. Beck would be pleased to answer your questions concerning the position and job description via e-mail, E-Mail schreiben or phone +41 31 684 55 09.
Applications (CV, diplomas and work certificates) should be submitted as a single PDF document to Tina Rothenbühler: E-Mail schreiben
The closing date for applications is the 11th of December 2023.