Manager (f&m) to strengthen our Transaction Support Team in Zurich
We are looking for a Manager (f/m) to strengthen our Transaction Support Team in Zurich
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
You have set your sights high. Get ready to take the leap of your life: join EY's Transaction Advisory Services (TAS). As an important player in our market leading team, you would have challenging national and international projects: from SMEs to SMI companies and from private equity to family office. Our Transaction Support team aims to assist clients throughout the entire transaction process, and works closely with other specialists both within TAS and other Service Lines. Whilst traditional financial due diligence is a key element of our work, transaction support is much broader, incorporating assistance with strategic assessment, transaction management, negotiation and documentation, and post-completion processes.
Tasks that you promote
As a leading professional services firm, we are looking for talented professionals with the intellectual inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial spirit to help build a better working world. Your tasks will be:
Your profile to succeed together
- Scope a TS engagement using target/industry research and transaction experience in TMT sector, while considering areas for involvement of other service lines
- Gather, verify and analyse information, and formulate views, including views from a sector practice.
- Understand the key business drivers, co-developing our approach with the client, agreeing value measurements with the client, providing value to the client through insights, factual conclusions and advice
- Project manage teams and work closely with all members as well as forming strong internal links within transaction support, the rest of transaction advisory services and other departments in EY both in and internationally to form multi-disciplinary teams
- Lead a project team to plan, prepare and review deliverables in various forms including excel databooks, written reports, presentations and discussions with the client
- Manage risk and quality, including engagement economics and risk management exposure.
- Mentor junior team members and train on engagements. Assist in delivering/designing local training sessions
- Understand the capabilities of the firm and look for opportunities to sell additional services to our clients
- Share your technical and other knowledge with your team and with the department
More opportunities for your development Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world's leading professional services firms. Raphael Keusch is looking forward to receiving your application Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR0012Y: For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66). Only direct applications are considered.
- Strong academic background (master's degree and above) and ACCA qualification or more years (5+) of diverse Transaction Support experience working on buy-side and sell-side engagements
- Evidence of working successfully with a diverse client base, including corporate and private equity clients of different sizes
- Demonstrate strong commercial/business acumen through direct Transaction Support experience in TMT sector
- Data analytics and data visualisation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and strong presentation skills, German is an advantage
- Strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A track record of coaching, mentoring and training facilitation skills