ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES is in Switzerland represented by following brands: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Lab Series, M.A.C, Bobbi Brown, Tommy Hilfiger, La Mer, Donna Karan, Aveda, Jo Malone, Frédéric Malle, GLAM GLOW, Tom Ford, Smashbox, Ermenegildo Zegna.
“Estée Lauder built her cosmetics empire on the belief that every woman can be beautiful. This philosophy is just as relevant today – it is an empowering and universal truth that builds upon the brand’s heritage and values and acknowledges that beauty comes in many different forms.”
To strengthen our online team, we are looking for a highly motivated, dedicated
Online Coordinator Key Accounts 100% (m/f)
In collaboration with the brand teams, you manage business and relationships with online retail partners (i.e., Marionnaud, Manor, Globus, Jelmoli, Haarshop, Perfecthair). You identify opportunities for brand exposure and drive retailer.com to achieve sales and brand goals. Additionally you maintain and enhance brands presence across all retailer ecommerce site.
- Liaise with retailer partners in conjunction with brands, to strategize Omni brand participation in promotional activity and merchandising strategies.
- Develop new programs/content to grow retailer.com business through special programs, customer acquisition, retention, online marketing.
- Collaborate with brands team and marketing to create and execute promotional activities and online merchandising strategies.
- Coordinate retailer.com boutique refreshes in partnership with retail partners.
- Work with retailers, and internal teams to develop and create online assets for marketing and/or merchandising purposes.
- Ensure that products and brands are merchandised in line with brand strategies and equity requirements.
- Lead QA for brand presence on retailer sites ensuring brands are merchandised and presented in line with equity standards and licensor guidelines.
- Evaluate promotion plans for retail partners and share post event analytics and program successes across brand field and marketing teams.
- Bachelor/Master in Business/Marketing/Digital/Economics
- Fluency in German, English and French
- Strong sales and entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to manage timelines and internal project resources.
- Positive, committed attitude with ability to work effectively cross functionally.
- Highly detail oriented, with a strong ability to multi-task and change direction quickly. Embraces both big picture objectives and has impeccable follow through and time management skills.
- Sound understanding of/interest in digital marketing, along with an aptitude for learning quickly and taking on new challenges.
- At least 5 years related experience with an emphasis in developing prestige brands in an ecommerce selling environment.
- Aptitude for working with Internet tools (i.e., web-based reports, databases, and various multimedia technologies).
- Very strong knowledge of web technologies and e-commerce platform
- Web usability, User Experience, QA testing, and Microsoft Office
- Adobe Photoshop and .Net experience a plus
What we offer:
The chance to be part of a dedicated, talented and highly skilled team and bring it to the next level. Lots of opportunities to grow - both personally and professionally. A modern work space in Zurich and competitive salary as well as very good fringe benefits.
We are looking forward to receive your online application (incl. a photo)!