Deloitte has a combined total of 12,500 staff and partners in the UK and Switzerland. In Switzerland, Deloitte has more than 1,000 professionals operating out of 6 cities: Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich (headquarters). We are committed to being the leading professional services firm in Switzerland and already have one of the largest management consulting businesses in the country.
Risk Advisory, Cyber Risk Serivces, Identity & Access Management Expert, Zurich
Deloitte Cyber Risk Services
In a rapidly changing world where information has a significant value, supply chains are interconnected and there is uncertainty when doing business on a global basis, information security and privacy have become board level issues.
With the creation of Deloitte North-West Europe our Cyber team has grown rapidly. We have the largest Cyber capability of the big 4 in the European marketplace with over 600 Cyber Risk Specialists staffing thousands of client engagements. The team combines a wealth of deep industry knowledge with both business advisory experience and technical expertise. Within this team we provide our clients a full spectrum of security and privacy services, from current state assessments and readiness work to large-scale transformation programmes, fixing security issues and delivering real, long-lasting benefits.
The environment at Deloitte is made up of intellectually curious, smart people; including world class security and privacy experts. Your mix of work will help foster your leadership skills and youll develop relationships with a team that you respect and have fun with. In addition, you will have the opportunity to identify areas of work which are of particular interest to you. You can drill deep and become an expert, grow as a generalist or develop a specialism within an industry sector.
We are looking for experienced Consultants and/or Engineers for the successful delivery and management of current and future Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) projects with our clients. The projects range from small pieces of strategy and advice to multi-year complex integrations for major organisations delivering bespoke solutions and customised versions of industry-leading IAM/PAM vendor products.
What youll do
- Delivery of projects to clients from a range of industries in regards to their specific IAM/PAM requirements (this work may include the assessment of clients current IAM/PAM environment, as well as the design, development and actual implementation of IAM/PAM solutions)
- Advising clients on good practice with regards to IAM/PAM controls to include the implementation of a consistent and business-friendly framework across both business processes as well as IT infrastructure
- Advising clients on the current and future needs with regards to IAM/PAM and keeping them abreast of the latest developments in the industry (e.g. regulatory and technical developments)
- Collaborating with Deloittes broad network of IAM/PAM experts to maintain and enhance Deloittes service offerings
- Working with strategic vendor partners to deliver the most suitable products to our clients
- Managing and overseeing diverse project teams on client engagements (this will include work on client site as well as based from a Deloitte office)
What you need
- You will have at minimum 5 years of IAM/PAM consulting experience for delivering significant change in complex organizational environments with demanding stakeholders.
- Ability and experience to lead and manage projects in the IAM/PAM space that will include the leadership of small project teams throughout the project lifecycleStrong interpersonal skills as well as the proven ability to develop long-lasting relationships, influence others, and negotiate agreements are expected.
- Hands on design andimplementation experience on one or more of leading IAM/PAM products (e.g. Sailpoint, Forgerock, CA Technologies, CyberArk, etc.).
- You will have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts and common IAM technologies (e.g. SAML, SSO) in a clear and concise manner.
- A degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent is preferred.
- Certifications such as the CISSP and PMP, or other certifications indicating security specialist or project management capabilities, are advantageous.
- Fluent English, both written and verbal, are mandatory; German or French skills are strongly desired. One of these three languages ought to be native level.
Deloitte is one of the worlds leading professional services firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our approach combines insights and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. As trusted advisors to some of Switzerlands largest organizations, we delivery outstanding impact on the reputation and success of clients in Switzerland and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates in.
We also foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work in an agile and dynamic environment. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile ways of working. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work. Click here to see what some of our working parents have to say.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any question, please contact Annabel Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org.