- Who we are
Basel is the headquarters of the Roche Group and one of its most important centres of pharmaceutical research. Over 8,500 people from approximately 90 countries work in Basel, which is one of Roche`s largest sites. Read more.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
HR Business Partner for Pharma Global Product Strategy (GPS)
As HR Business Partner for Pharma Global Product Strategy (GPS) you are part of the Human Resources department in Basel / Kaiseraugst.
Human Resources at Roche in Basel & Kaiseraugst supports both - the people at these two sites, and HR units at other Roche sites in Switzerland. Working closely with leaders, employees and their representatives, we create an open and diverse work culture based on trust and performance. Human Resources recruits new employees and offers the best possible support to them and their families. We provide competitive compensation packages and benefits, and ensure the availability of excellent training and development paths. Our activities uphold Roche's reputation as an attractive employer – today and going forward.
As an HR Business Partner at Roche, you are a sparring partner to senior managers and their leadership teams, and liaise with your business area on all HR-related matters. You are a leadership team member in the areas you support. You translate business goals into HR priorities and ensure effective implementation in partnership with the relevant experts. The HR Business Partner drives all HR actions and serves as a gateway for the different HR functions.
In this HR Business Partner position you will be supporting Pharma Global Product Strategy and various functions in EEMEA and Region Europe.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Providing operational expertise in all areas of local and global HR policy and practice including Employee relations and Swiss employment law, Compensation, Talent and career management, Global Mobility - assignments, employment regulations for Switzerland
- Supporting the overall talent management processes of the organization including Performance Management, Succession and Talent Management, Reward and Compensation Management
- Ensuring organizational excellence and driving the organization to excellence in areas such as resource and headcount planning, organizational design, recruitment and talent rotation with Regions and affiliates
- Relationship management with both, internal and external management teams and talent providing local expertise in the global context, working with local and remote managers and employees in recruitment and selection processes, and support for all processes for Basel based employees
- Interface with affiliate HR Heads and Senior managers for talent movement into Global Product Strategy and the HR Business
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
As ideal candidate you have a University degree or equivalent, postgraduate studies in HR are a plus, and you possess a successful track record and work experience in Roche as HR Business Partner in a multi-national environment for at least 5 years, including wide experience in change management processes and in working with Senior Management.
Furthermore you have the following competencies:
- Profound experience in supporting a global marketing team in a large pharmaceutical company as well as previous experience in the EEMEA and Asia Pacific areas are a prerequisite for this role
- Acute and bright thinker and doer with a very high capacity of execution in a dynamic global environment
- Energetic and proactive person with strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to cope with time pressure in demanding situations
- Highly motivated self-starter with good problem-solving and social skills, service orientation and dedication
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English, other languages are a strong plus
F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
T: +41 61 68 70444