Project Leader (m/f) Business Development
Strengthen our team in Balzers, Liechtenstein.
Oerlikon is a leading global technology group, with a clear strategy to become a global powerhouse in surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing. Backed by the key ability to intelligently engineer and process surface solutions and advanced materials, the group is committed to invest in value-bringing technologies that provide customers with lighter, more durable, more efficient and environmentally sustainable products.A Swiss company with over 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon has a global footprint of over 13 500 employees at more than 180 locations in 37 countries and sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2016. The company invested CHF 94 million in R&D in 2016 and has over 1 000 specialists developing innovative and customer-oriented products and services.
Oerlikon Balzers is one of the world's leading suppliers of surface technologies that significantly improve the performance and durability of precision components as well as tools for the metal and plastics processing industries. Oerlikon Balzers operates a dynamically growing network of more than 100 coating centres in 35 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia. Join us and become a part of our future-oriented, international team.
- Support the 5-year strategy process across all business lines and countries of operations for our business unit Balzers Industrial Solutions
- Coordinate strategic projects for senior management (organic and M&A)
- Assume global responsibility for our competitor watch system
- Identify market trends in our underlying industries
- Develop targeted competition and market analyses
- Work in close cooperation with senior management and market segment managers across all business lines
- University degree (MSc) in engineering and/or business administration
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in business strategy development on international level in an industrial company or professional services (consulting, advisory)
- Fundamental experience in leading projects
- Very good financial modelling and valuation skills
- Sound understanding of the developments of modern manufacturing industries
- Fluency in English; German language skills beneficial
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Dedicated, convincing personality with the ability to establish effective working relationships
- Strategic, analytical and conceptual strengths
- Self-driven, open and positive mindset with experience in international and cross-cultural business environments
We look forward to receiving your application via our career portal .
Oerlikon Balzers Coating AG
Yeliz Gürel, HR Business Partner
Iramali 18, LI-9496 Balzers
Phone +423 388 61 20
For further information please visit