Dimension Data uses the power of technology to help organisations achieve great things in the digital era. As a member of the NTT Group, we accelerate our clients’ ambitions through digital infrastructure, hybrid cloud, workspaces for tomorrow and cybersecurity. With a turnover of USD 7.5 billion, offices in 58 countries, and 31,000 employees, we deliver wherever our clients are, at every stage of their technology journey. We’re proud to be the Official Technology Partner of Amaury Sport Organisation, organiser of the Tour de France, and the title partner of the cycling team, Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka.
To join our team based in Wallisellen and to reinforce our Solutions organisation, we are looking for a:
Digital Infrastructure Business Development Solutions Architect
- Participation to the elaboration and development of the Solutions portfolio within the Networking Business Unit, by validating technological solutions;
- Identification of potential clients in the target markets and recommendation of solutions in line with the client’s needs and priorities;
- Up skill sales teams on the solution value propositions for target markets, provide training on the evolution of the service product lifecycle and take ownership on client proposals and submissions;
- Willingness to develop opportunities’ pipelines;
- Interest to strongly liaise with Networking Vendors (Cisco, Riverbed, F5) to drive business development or lead generation initiatives;
- Interventions at our customers for auditing, consulting, pre-sales and technical project lead;
- Ensuring complex solutions meet client requirements;
- Presentations and demos to customers about possible solutions and available products / functionalities;
- Specific workshops with customers to get a mutual understanding in customer needs and possible solutions;
- Development of concepts and solutions;
- Validation of solutions offered (feasibility);
- Proposal on estimated implementation costs;
- Development of Scope of Works, High Level Design;
- Documentation of proposal in cooperation with the account manager;
- Participation at customer events in cooperation with our Marketing team.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs, with sound business and commercial orientation;
- Good understanding of risk management, financial and business models;
- Ability to persuade, negotiate and influence key stakeholders to move to the Digital Infrastructure transformation journey;
- Ability to drive Lead Generation campaigns and Business Development activities to develop opportunities’ pipeline;
- Strong presales business oriented skills in order to support autonomously the sales organisation;
- Consulting capabilities in the area of network analysis and visibility;
- Leadership / project ownership as senior technical professional;
- Several years’ experience in Networking, Wireless, Network Optimisation, Application Delivery, Data Centre, Network Infrastructure and Security, ideally at least 5 years’ work experience with a Systems Integrator;
- Sound competencies (certifications wished) in following technologies: Cisco CCNP (non-negotiable), LAN/WAN (Cisco), Wireless (Cisco, Meraki or Aruba), Network Optimisation (Riverbed RCSA or RCSP or Cisco), SD-WAN ;
- In addition (an asset): Network and Applications performance/visibility (Riverbed or Cisco), Application Delivery (Cisco, F5 LTM Advanced), Data Center Network automation and if possible Security technologies, SDN (Cisco ACI, VMware NSX);
- If possible competencies in security applications (e.g. Cisco, F5, etc.);
- German and English fluent; Swiss German and French (a plus);
- Strong team spirit.
Do you want to work within an innovative global organisation and continue to drive our success?
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Dimension Data SA, Switzerland
Dimension Data (Suisse) SA
Madame Minh Nguyen