We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual, with targeted on- and off-the-job coaching and training to help you grow on a personal and professional level. You'll be part of a global network of 223,000 specialists, more than 3,000 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of assurance, tax and legal advice and consulting.
Senior Consultant Finance Function M&A Consulting
What you can expect from us.
- You will be part of the delivering deal value team, focusing on M&A integration and/or operational/back office carve-outs.
- You will deliver high-impact consulting projects in a timely manner with senior stakeholders.
- You will build and sustain trusted internal and external relationships, communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with different audiences.
- You will identify, manage and deliver deal-related strategy and business process consulting projects focusing on the finance function.
- You will be part of a fast growing team, uniquely positioned as a leader in this market in Switzerland, offering a full range of M&A consulting services, from strategy to execution, which gives you a wide range of project opportunities.
- You will find a friendly and supportive work environment, nonhierarchical and committed to providing you the professional development opportunities you seek.
What we expect from you.
- You have a finance background and a US CPA.
- You have a masters degree or higher designation from a leading university and you have a minimum of 4-5 years relevant work experience, having worked primarily on consulting-related assignments preferably in a strategy, internal M&A or other corporate development role or having worked in audit with exposure to M&A.
- You are experienced in discussing consulting-related finance topics with senior management (ERP transformation, GAAP, closing calendar, chart of account, PPA).
- You have an understanding of the corporate deal cycle and its implications for the various business areas in mid- to large-sized corporate entities.
- You have strong analytical skills and you are fluent in English and German; other languages are a plus.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers
PwC, Francisca Richter, phone 058 792 16 81
Line of service: Advisory
Starting date: by agreement